PDA

View Full Version : Indica from India.

surajprasade
03-06-2012, 02:35 AM
Hi guise,
It's my car. She is five years old. Daily driver. she is 1200 cc & 65 bhp. I regularly use car cover, though it add some swirls on the finish but protect my car from some heavy damages.
It is very hard to maintain your vehicle in India. We have over crowed roads, lots of dust, too neglected service by dealers, improper washing technique and all that you imagine that can affect your vehicle. Parking is a real issue with my car she don't have a garage & always stays on side of road even in the rainy seasons.I have work really hard to maintain my car.
I use duster & then detail-er to maintain it. I wash my car monthly & wax it every month. Hope you guise will like it.

jpegs13
03-06-2012, 02:41 AM
Welcome and nice ride!

Bates Detailing
03-06-2012, 02:42 AM
Hi guise,
It's my car. She is five years old. Daily driver. she is 1200 cc & 65 bhp. I regularly use car cover, though it add some swirls on the finish but protect my car from some heavy damages.
It is very hard to maintain your vehicle in India. We have over crowed roads, lots of dust, too neglected service by dealers, improper washing technique and all that you imagine that can affect your vehicle. Parking is a real issue with my car she don't have a garage & always stays on side of road even in the rainy seasons.I have work really hard to maintain my car.
I use duster & then detail-er to maintain it. I wash my car monthly & wax it every month. Hope you guise will like it.

Very nice man:dblthumb2: I bet it is tough over there to keep your ride nice - but you are definitely keeping it up. 2 Quick facts - 1) My girl LOVES Bollywood movies and makes me watch them with her 2) I bought stock in TATA Motors back in the early 2000's because they were creating one of the most fuel efficient cars and for a growing country like India that was huge. Unfortunately I got rid of the stock when I made a few bucks off of it - but seeing the TATA emblem really made me regret that instantly lol.

Sorry for the memory flashback - Your car looks great and you seem to be winning the battle against dust and crowded roads :dblthumb2:

Sai venkatesh
03-06-2012, 05:56 AM
Hey

Well, Yes here in India Driving is Really an Hard task and Much hard for New Learners and if you notice here every person who owns a vehicle either its two wheeler or a four wheeler no matter how much cc vehicle it may be 100cc to super sports bike segment everyone yea.. ALMOST EVERY ONE drive soo fast, It be More like scenes from MI or few Bond car chase scenes and When it comes to Maintain them OMG!! the drivers in india Mostly have a hard and strong hand muscle cause they keep cleaning car With typical basic Bucket -water - Cloth method.. they wipe it dip back the cloth in Bucket and squeeze it by hand hard and starts wiping again.. And traffic and the Market scratches !!!Aagrh!

Suraj I never been into Indica Much (though my dad had one when i was kid) Even now im Just 19 =P but your Car is really looks Amazing! Loved your Color and the way you maintained it:dblthumb2: and is it Metallic Red/maroon?

And i have bought two classic imports (not even so Classic either) Happend to Restored and under Restoration 1) 1986 Mercedes Benz 190 2) 1989 BMW 316

Im uploading them too..

I wanna try this color(your indica color) next time if i need to visit Body shop on my Merc

Hope my BMW get Fixed on Day COMPLETELY :(((( So that i can enjoy the Fun of Detailing :buffing::buffing: on my own Earned Cars !! <3

Please do Reply your Car Color

Regards
venkatesh

and BMW with white itself.. its been Months

And I have bought

surajprasade
03-07-2012, 12:06 AM
Very nice man:dblthumb2: I bet it is tough over there to keep your ride nice - but you are definitely keeping it up. 2 Quick facts - 1) My girl LOVES Bollywood movies and makes me watch them with her 2) I bought stock in TATA Motors back in the early 2000's because they were creating one of the most fuel efficient cars and for a growing country like India that was huge. Unfortunately I got rid of the stock when I made a few bucks off of it - but seeing the TATA emblem really made me regret that instantly lol.

Sorry for the memory flashback - Your car looks great and you seem to be winning the battle against dust and crowded roads :dblthumb2:
Thank you for reply, please don't be sorry for your so nice memories. By the way which bollywood movie did you like? Who is your favourate hero? Tata motors is doing good they have bought Jaguar group & Dawoo trucks.

Bates Detailing
03-07-2012, 12:21 AM
Thank you for reply, please don't be sorry for your so nice memories. By the way which bollywood movie did you like? Who is your favourate hero? Tata motors is doing good they have bought Jaguar group & Dawoo trucks.

BLACK
JAB WE MET
love the song CHAYA CHAYA - and the movie it came from (don't remember the name)
Many others- don't remember the names of all the movies.

TATA MOTORS is doing good? AHHHH another "I wish I kept that investment" moments lol!

surajprasade
03-07-2012, 12:21 AM
Hey

Well, Yes here in India Driving is Really an Hard task and Much hard for New Learners and if you notice here every person who owns a vehicle either its two wheeler or a four wheeler no matter how much cc vehicle it may be 100cc to super sports bike segment everyone yea.. ALMOST EVERY ONE drive soo fast, It be More like scenes from MI or few Bond car chase scenes and When it comes to Maintain them OMG!! the drivers in india Mostly have a hard and strong hand muscle cause they keep cleaning car With typical basic Bucket -water - Cloth method.. they wipe it dip back the cloth in Bucket and squeeze it by hand hard and starts wiping again.. And traffic and the Market scratches !!!Aagrh!

Suraj I never been into Indica Much (though my dad had one when i was kid) Even now im Just 19 =P but your Car is really looks Amazing! Loved your Color and the way you maintained it:dblthumb2: and is it Metallic Red/maroon?

And i have bought two classic imports (not even so Classic either) Happend to Restored and under Restoration 1) 1986 Mercedes Benz 190 2) 1989 BMW 316

Im uploading them too..

I wanna try this color(your indica color) next time if i need to visit Body shop on my Merc

Hope my BMW get Fixed on Day COMPLETELY :(((( So that i can enjoy the Fun of Detailing :buffing::buffing: on my own Earned Cars !! <3

Please do Reply your Car Color

Regards
venkatesh

and BMW with white itself.. its been Months

And I have bought

Hey Sai, welcome to forum. Your cars looks really great. merc is looking outstanding.[is it you standing with the Merc?.] Though BMW needs lot more work. Please post your after restoration images we are waiting for them.
Color is Salsa red.

surajprasade
03-07-2012, 12:35 AM
BLACK
JAB WE MET
love the song CHAYA CHAYA - and the movie it came from (don't remember the name)
Many others- don't remember the names of all the movies.

TATA MOTORS is doing good? AHHHH another "I wish I kept that investment" moments lol!
CHAYA CHAYA came from movi Dil- se.[Can you sing it?]
Did you know Hindi?.[language.] I have just seen your work on Face book you are doing amazing job. How long are you in this business?

Bates Detailing
03-07-2012, 12:43 AM
CHAYA CHAYA came from movi Dil- se.[Can you sing it?]
Did you know Hindi?.[language.] I have just seen your work on Face book you are doing amazing job. How long are you in this business?

Thanx man - just posted pics from today lol... probably didnt see those - been in business for just under 2 years. Been detailing aircraft for over 12 years now.... autos for around 2 years (totally different ball game). Here to learn and share knowledge :dblthumb2:.

Sai venkatesh
03-21-2012, 12:16 AM
@suraj Nop is not me his a Friend of mine and thank you for the compliment :)... Sure ill post the after restorations pics :)

thank you for the color :)