PDA

View Full Version : Saturday's Detail Fest Car & Truck Show Classes

Pages : [1] 2

Meghan
03-05-2012, 11:20 AM
Saturday's Detail Fest Car & Truck Show Classes (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/autogeek-s-detailfest-info/47069-saturday-s-detail-fest-car-truck-show-classes.html)

http://www.auto-geek.net/detail-fest-7/AG-DF2012-bnrs-750w.jpg

The class divisions have been chosen for Detail Fest Car and Truck show on Saturday.
We also have three great judges all lined up for the day.

Class Submissions:

Car:
Stock
Modified
Ultra Modified

Truck:
Stock
Modified
Ultra Modified

Autogeek Class:
Best Paint
Best Engine
People's Choice
Best of Show

Car Show Registration (http://www.autogeek.net/detail-fest.html)

Pats300zx
03-05-2012, 04:13 PM
Adam, Bill, and myself worked very closely with the AG Staff this year on improving the car show at Detail Fest. I think everyone will be very pleased on how we plan on running it this year. We have dedicated car tags for all classes and ballot sheets for judging to keep things simple and easy. :dblthumb2:

It's going to be a great event so start registering!!!!!! Im the MANIm the MAN

Meghan
03-05-2012, 04:44 PM
Yes I want to thank Adam, Pat and Bill for being so helpful this year!
We have taken this car show to the next level with all the input from these guys! :applause:

Redfireshaker06
03-05-2012, 04:55 PM
How many are usually registered? This is my first show

Meghan
03-06-2012, 07:49 AM
How many are usually registered? This is my first show

We have had any where from 50 to over a 100 register for this show.

Porsche Pilot
03-06-2012, 09:31 AM
Meghan,
I ordered my show entry last week. Do we get something sent to us before hand or when we arrive Saturday morning? You were playing traffic cop last year and I dont want to get in trouble with you. :)

Meghan
03-06-2012, 09:52 AM
Ed you can bring your emailed copy of your receipt if you like, but we have a master list printed for the Sheriff in the road to hold that will tell him who parks inside the show and who parks outside! ;)

Porsche Pilot
03-06-2012, 09:56 AM
Cool, thanks Meghan.

Harleyguy
03-06-2012, 02:02 PM
If anyone has any questions please feel free to post them here or you can PM any one of us .This years show is going to be awesome all new guests and some good surprises this year also .

Pats300zx
03-06-2012, 02:16 PM
If anyone has any questions please feel free to post them here or you can PM any one of us .This years show is going to be awesome all new guests and some good surprises this year also .

I agree with Adam. If anyone has any questions or issues just let us know.

It's going to a great time... Im the MAN

Harleyguy
03-06-2012, 08:24 PM
Just a bump so everyone who plans on attending see's the sign up sheet

CEE DOG
03-06-2012, 08:24 PM
Wow!! Meghan, Adam, Bill, Pat, thank you guys for putting in the time and effort to do this. Looks very organized!! This is getting close and I can NOT wait t see everyone again!

Any word on being able to park on the concrete and having the vendors tents on the grass since the perfectly polished paint jobs have more to lose from dry grass continuously getting blown up on them?

Meghan
03-08-2012, 08:08 AM
Due to the amount of vehicles we will only be able to park them in the grass, there is not enough room for them all to be on the concrete. I have been to a lot of car shows and seems that is pretty normal.
They grass field is nice and grown in and we will make sure it is well manicured for the show!

LegacyGT
03-08-2012, 09:44 AM
And another bump for registration ... I am counting down the days and I can't wait to see everyone :)

Jaretr1
03-08-2012, 10:59 AM
<- is looking forward to it as well.