PDA

View Full Version : I need help...

greg'sgoat
03-08-2007, 01:11 PM
About a month ago I let my friend and fellow board member detail my car. I wasn't really concerned with it, as long as it was clean I was fine. I spent all the money on go-fast parts. I finally let him detail it nad it was amazing the difference. All the swirls were gone. Water etching was gone. It was amazing. I saw how good it looked and decided that it would not get to that pint again. So since the end of Jan. I have spent a small fortune at AG. I have filled two cabinets full of stuff, and today just put in an order for a Pc and a truck load of polishes, extra pads, and God knows what else.

I guess the point of this post, besides wondering where my last paycheck went, is when will AG be offering detailers support meetings? This addiction is taking all my extra funds. This is cutting into my mod money. :(

Lone_Star
03-08-2007, 01:34 PM
Run a search, I believe the last I heard the meeting was going to be Tuesday's 7 or 8 PM. Be careful, its easy to fall off the wagon. :grouphug:

ltoman
03-08-2007, 02:05 PM
We all are in need. Serious need, serious debt.
Help me before I place another order . . . those LC pads are on sale!!!!!

Jimmie
03-08-2007, 02:10 PM
It was Tues. @ 8pm, but we all jumped on the Pinnacle Souveran Special before the first meeting.

bambo2888
03-08-2007, 02:45 PM
hehe, i think should have go the PC first, but thats me.. either way, prepare to have no savings left, especially with all these deals.

klumzypinoy
03-08-2007, 02:57 PM
Lol @ Pinnacle SOuveran Special. THe addiction can never be helped.

orngez
03-08-2007, 03:59 PM
everytime i want to stop i cant because something new comes out or something goes on sale...or the worst someone post a good review of a new gadget or way to use a product so i have to have it too...

klumzypinoy
03-08-2007, 04:03 PM
everytime i want to stop i cant because something new comes out or something goes on sale...or the worst someone post a good review of a new gadget or way to use a product so i have to have it too...

It's a marketing strategy, j/p :p

Nica
03-08-2007, 06:24 PM

:iagree: Yup, it's addicting....I've opened another bank account just for AG stuff. I put $300 every pay check and so far so good...this is helping me when I get the jitters and I need a fix from AG :D oh and helping pay the credit cards...I like to keep my credit cards at $00.00 so when those specials come along I just go all out...BAM!!! :awesome: :awesome:

You guys wouldn’t believe the stuff I've been purchasing left right and centre..well maybe you will :D

It's all good though, anything for my baby’s...I mean my vehicles :D

Nica
03-08-2007, 06:24 PM
Oh yea...one more thing I'm in denial...I don't have a problem!

Grimm
03-08-2007, 07:36 PM
I'm Dutch, so I'm very frugal. That being said, even though I've kept myself in check I'm constantly wanting to order stuff to try. I just keep telling myself I don't really need it. :p

ryandamartini
03-08-2007, 07:51 PM
About a month ago I let my friend and fellow board member detail my car. I wasn't really concerned with it, as long as it was clean I was fine. I spent all the money on go-fast parts. I finally let him detail it nad it was amazing the difference. All the swirls were gone. Water etching was gone. It was amazing. I saw how good it looked and decided that it would not get to that pint again. So since the end of Jan. I have spent a small fortune at AG. I have filled two cabinets full of stuff, and today just put in an order for a Pc and a truck load of polishes, extra pads, and God knows what else.

I guess the point of this post, besides wondering where my last paycheck went, is when will AG be offering detailers support meetings? This addiction is taking all my extra funds. This is cutting into my mod money. :(

Proper washing, drying and a good sealant/wax. Im addicted to glazing tho. Accept the sickness, love the sickness.