PDA

View Full Version : For those who have used the new OPC and ONR

Kaban
03-02-2012, 07:49 PM
Hey guys,

For those who have purchased the new version of ONR and OPC, do the bottles have a different style label on them from the previous versions?

I realized that sometimes it takes a while for the AG team to change the pictures of a product on their website. It's showing a picture of the old product but says it's the new formula.

I'm also curious how the new OPC is compared with the old one. I mean, how much better can it get?

ProMoDe
03-02-2012, 08:04 PM
Sticker that says "new formula" on gallon OPC.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Gary M
03-02-2012, 09:58 PM
Same for the ONR.

Kaban
03-02-2012, 10:57 PM
alright cool thanks

ryanmcg1
03-02-2012, 11:05 PM
Anybody know how is the new OPC compared to the old.

jeepnxj3
03-02-2012, 11:16 PM
Anybody know how is the new OPC compared to the old.

When did they release a new OPC?

Kaban
03-03-2012, 12:42 PM
When did they release a new OPC?

i was wondering the same thing a few days ago. If you look on the AG store, looks up OPC and it will say it is a new and improved formula. Funny how the new ONR got a ton of comments and interest, and the new OPC which was always a favored product was barely talked about at all on the new formula.

Shawnw
03-03-2012, 01:41 PM
OPC has been a new formula for quite sometime, it wasn't updated when ONR was.

jeepnxj3
03-03-2012, 02:33 PM
OPC has been a new formula for quite sometime, it wasn't updated when ONR was.

Ok that's what I thought. I hadn't noticed anything recently.

Rsurfer
03-03-2012, 02:46 PM
I have not used the new ONR so I can't comment, but from Old Tiger's review it's a significant improvement. I've used both the old and new OC and it's hard to improve on something that was already great. Maybe a tad more cleaning power.
i was wondering the same thing a few days ago. If you look on the AG store, looks up OPC and it will say it is a new and improved formula. Funny how the new ONR got a ton of comments and interest, and the new OPC which was always a favored product was barely talked about at all on the new formula.

Kaban
03-03-2012, 06:57 PM
man i still have a full gallon of the old v2 ONR not sure what to do now

ryanmcg1
03-03-2012, 07:22 PM
Trade it in the samples thread and buy some new stuff

GTPpilot
03-03-2012, 08:30 PM
I'm relatively new to the ONR game and just bought a gallon right before the new intro. I can't believe how well it works and am not too worried about the upgrade. I may just have to give away a few samples to use it up quicker. I'm so impressed with the old version, that I'm in no rush for the new version. I'm just thinking there will be little point in adding OCW to the new version.