PDA

View Full Version : Freshen up the air

CAMAROZL1
02-29-2012, 11:06 PM
Looking to get a good air freshener. Looking at PB only because I like the smell of cherry air fresheners. Also looking at the odor eliminators too. Thoughts?

fenderpicks
02-29-2012, 11:42 PM
CG have some air freshener?

CAMAROZL1
02-29-2012, 11:59 PM
Don't know much about them, any good?

fenderpicks
03-01-2012, 12:04 AM
I have the Sofast odor green apple smell, this one pretty much just get rid of the smell inside ur car, but it doesnt stay there, but it does get rid of the odor and such.

And i have the stripper scent as well, but i haven't used that one yet... because i dontt have a sprayer for it lol.

But stripped scent is very popular out there

tkendrick
03-01-2012, 01:13 AM
Wonder Wafers has a nice wild cherry's scent.

tommypenguin
03-01-2012, 01:31 AM
I use PB green apple and like it, removes the stench of sweaty hockey equipment well with just one spray.

HellDemon
03-01-2012, 02:35 AM
I use chemical guys offensive odor eliminator, and believe me, while it may not be a air freshener, it works WONDERS on getting rid of any kinds of smell (it also leaves behind a slight orange smell, but that is gone in about 15 minutes). Use at full strength if you want to get rid of a VERY VERY strong, lingering smell that just won't go away, or dilute 10:1 for everything else (even with dilution, it's ridiculously strong)

My friend spilled rubbing alcohol all over her clothes in her room (no idea how), and her room smelled so strongly that it actually made me tear up and light headed. Ran to my car, got a diluted 10:1 bottle, sprayed abit of this stuff all over her room and clothes (max like, 15mL), and the smell was gone. Works wonders. (Been using it for more than 3 months)

StephenK
03-01-2012, 04:56 AM
just a question are these actually getting rid of the odor or just covering them up?

shoeless89
03-01-2012, 11:42 AM
Chemical Guys Stripper Scent. I LOVE IT! I don't know how they did it but they got it dead on! I even spray it in my room lol A great smell to come home to

Meticulous-Detail
03-01-2012, 01:17 PM
California scents makes a great cherry scent and it comes in a gel cup. Just toss it under your seat and it last for months.