PDA

View Full Version : crap the contents in my cart were emptied,

BrandonJ
02-29-2012, 02:46 PM
never had that happen before had just under 600 dollars worth of stuff

ponzy
02-29-2012, 02:51 PM
Hmmm, think of it as a blessing in disguise...

You still have almost $600 in your wallet :)

Or always take a "screenshot" of your shopping cart page, just in case this thing happens again.

Setec Astronomy
02-29-2012, 02:53 PM
I think the way to keep that from happening is to create an account. It's really hard to find, but if you go down the left side of the store hompage, right above where it says in big yellow letters "Need Help?" there is a small red link which says "log in or register for an account".

Stang Man
02-29-2012, 02:54 PM
I've had it happen if I leave a cart more than a few days, all on my work computer though so possible server resets and whatnot.

BrandonJ
02-29-2012, 03:01 PM
I think the way to keep that from happening is to create an account. It's really hard to find, but if you go down the left side of the store hompage, right above where it says in big yellow letters "Need Help?" there is a small red link which says "log in or register for an account".

ill try that it wasnt my 1st order by any means but a big well thought out one. i will either forget something i need when i re do it or remember stuff i had left out. ill have to see how close i get to the previous total