PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to AG!

Kristopher1129
02-28-2012, 03:13 PM
Got an order delivered to me today. I open up the box, and a 16 oz. bottle of 303 Aerospace opened up and leaked half of it into the box, and all over the paper.

I took a few photos. They were useless because I called and left a message for Penny and she sent me a new bottle immediately. I didn't even actually speak to her. Just simply left a message.

That's thumbs up service! :dblthumb2:

DaHen
02-28-2012, 03:58 PM
Where else would ya get great service like that.............. :dblthumb2:

Tundra_10
02-28-2012, 05:12 PM
I had a very minor mishap with my last order that was quickly rectified as well. Penny took very good care of me! I didn't even sweat it because I knew as soon as I called it would get taken care of. Thats why I will always be loyal to AG. They appreciate your business, not your money. Yet they sure do take a lot from me come to think of it. HAHA!

Mike Phillips
02-28-2012, 05:19 PM
Penny is awesome!

So are,

Nick
Matt
Eric
Meghan
Jason
Nicole
Jeanie
Jeff
Kendra

and the entire team here at Autogeek!

But yeah... Penny is awesome at customer care... I'll make sure she sees this thread, it will warm her heart...

:dblthumb2:

Kristopher1129
02-28-2012, 05:54 PM
Penny is awesome!

So are,

Nick
Matt
Eric
Meghan
Jason
Nicole
Jeanie
Jeff
Kendra

But yeah... Penny is awesome at customer care... I'll make sure she sees this thread, it will warm her heart...

Thanks, Penny! She was great. In theory, I didn't have to say a thing, it was taken care of before I even spoke to her. She even called to let me know it was taken care of. :dblthumb2:

FourEyes45
02-28-2012, 05:57 PM
Thats the AG Gang....They do a GREAT JOB....

Meghan
02-28-2012, 07:48 PM
Penny is awesome we are truly blessed with a great staff!

bimmer325!
02-28-2012, 08:41 PM
I say it every chance I get...AG's customer service is a first class team. I have NEVER had a bad experience working thru a problem. The point here is you have to let them know...and they will work to resolve your issue both professionally and quickly. I can buy detailing stuff anywhere...but because of their employee's and their commitment to customers..they have a lifetime customer with me.

S2K
02-28-2012, 08:52 PM
I had a similar problem once when some APC+ leaked and Penny hooked me up and replaced everything that was damaged including Microfibers. It was the most simple claim I had ever had to do. Penny is awesome and I agree with Mike...So is everybody at AG!!!

monito
02-28-2012, 09:59 PM
Penny is awesome!

So are,

Nick
Matt
Eric
Meghan
Jason
Nicole
Jeanie
Jeff
Kendra

This is hands down an awesome customer service.

Thats why we all come back

Thanks

p@

Kristopher1129
02-28-2012, 10:12 PM
Also, I've noted 3 different times now to not use packing peanuts on my order. Each time, never fails...no peanuts! I love being able to do that, cause I can burn the box and the paper in my wood stove instead of collecting boxes of packing peanuts, ha.

I've always known the service was great. I've never had to actually use it till today...I won't hesitate to do so again, and certainly won't hesitate to order more stuff!

TS656577
02-28-2012, 11:56 PM
Penny is awesome!

So are,

Nick
Matt
Eric
Meghan
Jason
Nicole
Jeanie
Jeff
Kendra

You forgot yourself sir. Don't be so humble! AG staff is top notch. I'm always loyal to AG because of their customer service.