PDA

View Full Version : Good overall wheel cleaner and wax?

CASH XRS
02-28-2012, 12:25 PM
I was just wondering what you guys suggest as a good/great wheel AND tire cleaner? I have been using Bleche White for years (I'm 24) and some other stuff thrown in. I would like to just dedicate myself to one product that I know will work great on any type of wheel. I will have powdercoated wheels on my car and I would like it to work safely on things like that as well as any other type of finish.

Also, what do you guys suggest as a wheel wax? I know DP has a wheel glaze, but could I just utilize the wax I am using on the rest of the car as well? (quick sidenote here, should I include a wax/glaze on the wheels if I am doing a simple wash N wax for a customer?)

Any suggestions or recommendations are welcome. Thanks as always.

- Cash

trhland
02-28-2012, 12:30 PM
stick with bleachwite and use p21s on wheels..

van185
02-28-2012, 12:38 PM
I have been using Chemical Guys Diablo cleaner and following it up with Collinite 845 for the wheel wax. The wheels look great after the 845. I would have never tried the 845 on wheels until I read about it on this forum.

CASH XRS
02-28-2012, 01:01 PM
stick with bleachwite and use p21s on wheels..
Do you mean use the Bleche White on the tires and p21s on the wheels?

CASH XRS
02-28-2012, 01:01 PM
I have been using Chemical Guys Diablo cleaner and following it up with Collinite 845 for the wheel wax. The wheels look great after the 845. I would have never tried the 845 on wheels until I read about it on this forum.
I'm guessing that means I can use any wax, it doesn't necessarily have to be a wheel glaze?