PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle Paste. Protect?? Or Shine??

trhland
03-06-2007, 06:47 PM
as a pretty new member to the site im trying to learn alot about this wax. i know you wipe it on and then off with out it drying but are you leaving anything on the paint to protect it for a couple monthes?? being that your wiping most of it off .or is it more for shine with minimal protection??

ScottB
03-06-2007, 06:54 PM
you have to do it once to see it, you are clearly leaving alot of wetness and depth on car. And have to surmise carnauba protection as never had any fading after all the years I have done so ...

trhland
03-06-2007, 07:20 PM
you have to do it once to see it, you are clearly leaving alot of wetness and depth on car. And have to surmise carnauba protection as never had any fading after all the years I have done so ... great cant wait to try some .i have no doubt that its great .thanks killr

rifle
03-06-2007, 09:13 PM
I just tried the paste, it really does have a wet deep shine. I put it over a sealant and just use it as a topper on my black vehicle. Don't put too much on at one time or it leaves a few shiny greasy spots.

trhland
03-06-2007, 09:45 PM
I just tried the paste, it really does have a wet deep shine. I put it over a sealant and just use it as a topper on my black vehicle. Don't put too much on at one time or it leaves a few shiny greasy spots. gotcha!