PDA

View Full Version : Not much fanfare for new ONR and/or Megs Express Wash!

Pages : [1] 2

Old Tiger
02-24-2012, 04:53 PM
They havent even made the What's New? page. I really enjoyed Richard's most excellent review of M114 and as a nano freak I cant wait to try it. It is hard to imagine ONR being revised, but I thought that two years ago too! I usually discover new products in AG's What's New? but not this time. Just curious about the absence of buzz!

tw33k2514
02-24-2012, 04:55 PM
Good question... Figured it would be in the What's new as well.

As for people not being overly excited. I think to many people have a large stockpile of ONR V2 to try anything else right now.

Old Tiger
02-24-2012, 04:59 PM

As for people not being overly excited. I think to many people have a large stockpile of ONR V2 to try anything else right now.
I think you are spot on! I learned my lesson on stockpiling ONR with the first formula!

tw33k2514
02-24-2012, 05:01 PM
I think you are spot on! I learned my lesson on stockpiling ONR with the first formula!
I hear you on that one. I have about 6-7oz left so I should be ordering some in the next week or so. I will probably end up getting 32oz sizes of ONR v3 and DG rinseless.

Ted S.
02-24-2012, 05:30 PM
Got 10oz left of V2. Give it a few weeks and I will get V3.

Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN

Old Tiger
02-24-2012, 07:07 PM
Got 10oz left of V2. Give it a few weeks and I will get V3.

Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN
I got an order on the way!

Klasse Act
02-24-2012, 07:17 PM
I've got 1/2 gallon left, so once spring comes, I'm sure I'll be needing more, so the V3 will find its way into my routine. I'm pretty lucky to have used as much as I have already, considering where I live (made some QD too) I have been out there just about every upper 30's/lower 40's this past month, I'm really blown away with how easy it is to use...then there's grout sponges, never thought I'd be shopping for them on Ebay, I used to think sponges were a NO NO on ANY car, that is until I got the ONR and then my buddy Derek suggested to use the grout sponge per this forum, thanks everyone!!!

Old Tiger
02-24-2012, 07:34 PM
I've got 1/2 gallon left, so once spring comes, I'm sure I'll be needing more, so the V3 will find its way into my routine. I'm pretty lucky to have used as much as I have already, considering where I live (made some QD too) I have been out there just about every upper 30's/lower 40's this past month, I'm really blown away with how easy it is to use...then there's grout sponges, never thought I'd be shopping for them on Ebay, I used to think sponges were a NO NO on ANY car, that is until I got the ONR and then my buddy Derek suggested to use the grout sponge per this forum, thanks everyone!!!
I amm a huge ONR fan. I use it year round. I probably do 3 ONR washes. I havent induced any marring.

richy
02-24-2012, 07:37 PM

Ben, you hit the nail on the head. I have 1.5 gals right now. I'd love to try the new version but have too much to use up first.

MI Mike
02-24-2012, 08:30 PM
There are just to many products. UWW+, ONR, Duragloss, DP, Blackfire, Megs., etc. They are calling themselves the best. We have put them all to the test and selected our favorites. We need a chart of the best and worst features of them all. I still have a half-gallon of ONR remaining. How can you improve on this version. It has worked for me.

Dr Oldz
02-24-2012, 08:40 PM
I have BTBM. Don't need ONR with that! ;)

embolism
02-24-2012, 08:59 PM
I amm a huge ONR fan. I use it year round. I probably do 3 ONR washes. I havent induced any marring.

3 ONR washes in a year doesn't sound like very much...

:)

if we order ONR through AG will we be getting the latest version or do we have to wait til they run out of v2?

Old Tiger
02-24-2012, 09:19 PM
3 ONR washes in a year doesn't sound like very much...

:)

if we order ONR through AG will we be getting the latest version or do we have to wait til they run out of v2?
OOps I got interrupted. I meant to say 3 ONR washes to every 1 shampoo wash!

Old Tiger
02-24-2012, 09:26 PM
I have BTBM. Don't need ONR with that! ;)
Jim, You are the quintessential purist! I wouldnt expect anything less from you!

Jaddie
02-24-2012, 09:45 PM
Dear Friends

I'm looking forward to trying ONR for the first time. I have 136 ounces of v2 in our basement.

I've used Optimum Car Wash on our van a couple of times and on my wife's 2003 Lexus once and was stunned by the gloss it left behind.

Our vehicles really weren't dirty when I washed them with Optimum Car Wash, but once they were dry, they looked noticeably better.