PDA

View Full Version : couple ?s about CG products

05rsx911
02-24-2012, 12:29 PM
I recently purchased CG glassworkz cleaner with pom.. and the site says it can be diluted 1:4, The bottle says 1:1 so im confused on which to use.

Second I have a bottle of CG Glossworkz glaze that I've had a lil while, will it be ok to use this before applying BF wet diamond?

Third, I picked up a bottle of CG v7 and I just knew it smelld and looked like somethin I have used before, I just wanted to point out it smells exactly like my bottle of zaino z8, the v7 is a lil darker orange but smell is dead on, thought I would share, have yet to use the v7 yet as I got it a day ago

Detail-Impressions
02-24-2012, 01:34 PM
A bottle of CG Glossworkz glaze that I've had a lil while, will it be OK to use this before applying BF wet diamond?
Yes before and it's a awesome product too.

WRXINXS
02-24-2012, 03:17 PM
I had the same question on the glassworkz cleaner, I called CG and the lady on the phone says that they do NOT recommend diluting at all!! I'm pretty confused but I guess I will not dilute. Even on the short video clip on CG website they have it diluted though.

shoeless89
02-24-2012, 03:24 PM
I feel like they could one heck of a company if they A) invested in their website B) invested in better descriptions of their products C) Invested in better customer service

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

Nick McKees37
02-24-2012, 04:11 PM
I recently purchased CG glassworkz cleaner with pom.. and the site says it can be diluted 1:4, The bottle says 1:1 so im confused on which to use.

Second I have a bottle of CG Glossworkz glaze that I've had a lil while, will it be ok to use this before applying BF wet diamond?

Third, I picked up a bottle of CG v7 and I just knew it smelld and looked like somethin I have used before, I just wanted to point out it smells exactly like my bottle of zaino z8, the v7 is a lil darker orange but smell is dead on, thought I would share, have yet to use the v7 yet as I got it a day ago

1. I would recommend using it straight, but you CAN dilute it 1:1. It is less likely to streak if you use it straight.

2. Yes! :dblthumb2:

3. It's not uncommon for two manufacturers to use similar scents in their products. Give V7 a try, you'll figure out real quick why it's talked about so much. :drool:

Waxmax
02-24-2012, 04:58 PM

The Glossworkz Glass Cleaner can be diluted 1:4 distilled water (see Paul's CG video/CG website Looking for the best glass cleaner for home and auto use that is 100% ammonia and alcohol free, be sure to try out glassworkz the first optical select glass cleaner. (http://www.chemicalguys.com/BEST_GLASS_CLEANER_OPTICAL_SELLECT_WINDOW_CLEANER_ p/cld_680_16.htm)).

My Z8 and CG HV7 don't smell alike to me....the HV7 is more orangey.

05rsx911
02-24-2012, 05:00 PM
Thx for the response's guys, Guess i will not be diluting it. If it works good ill just have to buy the Gallon size from AG :props:.

Im waiting for a nice day here in ohio to get out and use some v7 to see how it is and test out my new flex for that matter :buffing:

brawl
02-24-2012, 05:10 PM
I feel like they could one heck of a company if they A) invested in their website

and put more pictures of girls.:xyxthumbs: