PDA

View Full Version : USPS should deliver my quart of M101 tomorrow!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

WRAPT C5Z06
02-24-2012, 01:12 AM
Kevin Brown was nice enough to send me a 4 ounce sample to hold me over until I get the quart. This stuff cuts faster than M105 and has a longer working time. It's pretty much the dream compound! If they would only carry it in the states!! :hungry: I did pay a pretty penny for it, though.

IOMCAMARO
02-24-2012, 01:15 AM
Everyone keeps saying how good it is, but if Meguiar's isn't already carrying it here, there must be a legitimate reason as to why it isn't already here. I know people may bash me for this, but that's how I feel. I have not used it, nor do I plan to use it. For the price I can get a ton of other stuff that I know already works for me. Just my .02. And again I'm not bashing anyone. I'm just saying that's how I feel towards why Meg's doesn't have it hear yet.

WRAPT C5Z06
02-24-2012, 01:16 AM
Everyone keeps saying how good it is, but if Meguiar's isn't already carrying it here, there must be a legitimate reason as to why it isn't already here. I know people may bash me for this, but that's how I feel. I have not used it, nor do I plan to use it. For the price I can get a ton of other stuff that I know already works for me. Just my .02. And again I'm not bashing anyone. I'm just saying that's how I feel towards why Meg's doesn't have it hear yet.
I have no idea why it's not carried here, but that doesn't mean it's for a negative reason.

Setec Astronomy
02-24-2012, 01:18 AM
I have no idea why it's not carried here, but that doesn't mean it's for a negative reason.

I think it has something to do with Sal Zaino...oh wait, that's the reason for the Duragloss WOWA not being sold here...never mind!

WRAPT C5Z06
02-24-2012, 01:21 AM
I think it has something to do with Sal Zaino...oh wait, that's the reason for the Duragloss WOWA not being sold here...never mind!
Where is it sold? :confused:

You must be talking about Clear Seal. :laughing:

Or, I have no clue what you're talking about.

Setec Astronomy
02-24-2012, 01:37 AM
Where is it sold? :confused:

You must be talking about Clear Seal. :laughing:

Or, I have no clue what you're talking about.

No, it's called Duragloss Enviroshield (I think) and it's not sold here in the US.

C. Charles Hahn
02-24-2012, 01:41 AM

People will choose to believe what they choose to believe; the facts (and experience of many) says otherwise.

WRAPT C5Z06
02-24-2012, 01:44 AM
No, it's called Duragloss Enviroshield (I think) and it's not sold here in the US.
Is there anything you don't know? Im the MAN

Setec Astronomy
02-24-2012, 01:45 AM
Is there anything you don't know? Im the MAN

I'm not a know-it-all...I just have a good memory and shore it up with Google...

EDIT: And/or I spend too much time on these forums!

john b
02-24-2012, 01:56 AM
who was the 12th president?

Setec Astronomy
02-24-2012, 01:57 AM
who was the 12th president?

Eleanor Roosevelt? Wait, that's not it...Mike Phillips?

VW 91
02-24-2012, 02:08 AM

Because M101 is sold overseas for over double of what M105 sells here stateside. For Megs to bring M101 here they would have to lower the price of it, and why would they, when it seems to be selling just fine for $75 a quart overseas. And besides that, the people who really want it here in NA are buying and paying $75 a quart for it anyways.

IOMCAMARO
02-24-2012, 02:40 AM
Because M101 is sold overseas for over double of what M105 sells here stateside. For Megs to bring M101 here they would have to lower the price of it, and why would they, when it seems to be selling just fine for $75 a quart overseas. And besides that, the people who really want it here in NA are buying and paying $75 a quart for it anyways.

Umm the price is so high because of shipping. It cost a lot of money to ship it over there. Meg's doesn't make as much on it as people think. Shipping expenses are rediculous in this day and age. The prices to ship it back over here makes it even worse and Meg's doesn't make any money off of that because they're only getting $$ off of what it is sold for.

Mobile detail
02-24-2012, 03:13 AM
Wow $75 a quart? Why would anyone spend that much on compound. M105 works great ,granted there is a learning curve, but $75 , how could you make money detailing if your product cost is so high.

Rix6
02-24-2012, 04:09 AM
I remember reading here that (and I am too lazy to search for) Meguiar's explanation was that M101 was more suitable for the paints used on European cars than for the cars found here. As if Americans don't buy plenty of European cars!