PDA

View Full Version : Where did Joe P. go?

Pages : [1] 2

ltoman
03-06-2007, 05:28 PM
It seems we have lost Joe P.
Anyone seen him sneaking around? I need someone to pick on.

Nuke33
03-06-2007, 05:36 PM
I have not seen him at all

ltoman
03-06-2007, 05:38 PM
He does not love us anymore....
or he can't afford another sale!!'LOL

ScottB
03-06-2007, 06:58 PM
maybe he needs a Detailers Intervention ???

ltoman
03-06-2007, 07:00 PM
maybe he needs a Detailers Intervention ???
ha ha
and where is gary sword? man that guy was hilarious!!!

sparkie
03-06-2007, 09:14 PM
Maybe they went on vacations together?:D

Reddwarf
03-06-2007, 09:29 PM
Maybe they went on vacations together?:D

They are probably driving in Gary's Lambo to visit Lauren!

dengood1
03-06-2007, 09:48 PM
JoeP posted today. Maybe after Gary bought his wife souveran for Valentines day she made some "new" rules!!

joe.p
03-06-2007, 10:08 PM
OK you guys smoked me out :p.I had to pick Gary up after the Souveran Gift for his wife :eek: ..man is he sad he had to leave the house and both cars, but we have the trailer in tow with all his detailing products a little deal Gary offered me to pick him up ;)

All joking aside, Thanks for Posting an APB..I've been laid up due to shoulder surgery in Dec then i had to go in Fri 3/02 for a shoulder manipulation so i haven't had a chance to wash my car much let alone do any detailing..I seen the pics from the DF II it looks like everyone had a blast and learned alot.."Oh Yeah" stayed out of jail too ;)

Sparkie i read your post (Gary and i) ;) Great job on all the hard work you put in on the trim restorer

Lauren, i had a little set back on those push ups :p

Dengood how you doing:cheers:

Scott,
Happy Be_lated Birthday with many more to follow :cheers:

joe

CalgaryDetail
03-07-2007, 03:27 AM
I hope everything went well, its nice to have you back,, and get better soon i need help with my spelling.. who else is gonna defened me?

dengood1
03-07-2007, 04:53 AM
I hope everything went well, its nice to have you back,, and get better soon i need help with my spelling.. who else is gonna defened me?

that would be spelled "defend":D sorry, it was wide open!!:p LOL

sparkie
03-07-2007, 05:36 AM
Sparkie i read your post (Gary and i) ;) Great job on all the hard work you put in on the trim restorer
joe

Testing some new stuff now, I'll let you know!:D

ltoman
03-07-2007, 03:11 PM
Yo, it is Joe!!
Sorry to hear you are hurting.
No worries about the push ups.;)

Just nice to hear you are alive and out there.
We were going to check into AA for detailers, but we all knew we would end up having to sign up if we went there.
Hee hee

Get better and get your sorry butt back on the forum!!
Luv and blessings,
Lauren :grouphug:

Lone_Star
03-07-2007, 03:25 PM
Hey Joe, do you own a Mercury Marauder?

joe.p
03-07-2007, 03:30 PM
Testing some new stuff now, I'll let you know!:D
Some people like sealants,some like carnaubas and others love trim restorers:) ..that is the beautiful thing about detailing :cheers: ..

hey lil miss red corvette shouldn't you be out shopping for new shelves:p also i failed to mention i ended up with a hernia trying to reach a 100 push ups:o

theres not much i can today so i'm gonna go arrange my products in alphabetical order now ;)