PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from chicagoland!

Pages : [1] 2

Klasse Act
02-22-2012, 07:56 PM
Hello everyone, glad to be here, finally! I've known about this site for some time now but because I'm so involved in other car sites, I just never got over here, I know, no exuse. Well I guess I should say a little about myself since this is for introductions and all. I'm 42 and eat, sleep and drink all things cars, I love cars...all types of cars. I currently have a 2011 Honda CR-Z that has seen nothing but Zaino Z-5 pro w/ZFX and Zaino Clear Seal (oh yeah, one coat of Klasse SG, for the sake of my screen name which is the same everywhere:xyxthumbs:) I believe in many coats because of how easy it is and in other forums I'm considered a bit esentric but here I'm sure I'll fit right in.

I've gone through many changes in my attitude about detailing, I can't believe there was a time where I didnt' even believe in claying! Last year I got my first wheel, a Griots random orbital and I haven't looked back since, its so easy to use, makes me sick that I was so worried about messing us a car when using it. I've also added Zaino to my arsenal last year, starting with Z-CS and then getting the Z-5 pro and the ZFX. All I can say is that I thought I'd never get Zaino because it seemed like everyone who used it on other car forums acted like those who sell Amsoil or Amway with it but I now know where they were coming from, simply the best and easiest products I've ever used. I don't think my car will ever see caranuba, ever (maybe the new Griots when I'm done with everything else other than the Zaino)

So let me ask you guys, I bought my car on Sept 10th, 2010 and I've appiied 23 coats of Zaino and 1 coat of Klasse SG, do you think that's excessive?

Glad to be here and look forward to being a contributing member of the site:buffing:

tw33k2514
02-22-2012, 07:57 PM
Welcome to AGO!

Chris's FX4
02-22-2012, 08:01 PM
:welcome:

Vegas Transplant
02-22-2012, 08:07 PM
Welcome to the forum hand.
Excessive? Some hands make claims of sleeping with their newly purchased flex, and you're asking about excessive.:laughing:
I think that you're going to fit in here.

Klasse Act
02-22-2012, 08:14 PM
Welcome to the forum hand.
Excessive? Some hands make claims of sleeping with their newly purchased flex, and you're asking about excessive.:laughing:
I think that you're going to fit in here.

LOL:laughing:

My buddy Derek who kinda got me in the right direction in coming here told me about ONR and now that I have it, I'm out in apartment parking lot washing my car, they must really think I'm nutz, hopefully they leave my car alone seeing I'm so "crazyz' out there when its in the upper 30's/low 40's, heck, wait till spring and summer time when I'm washing and applying coat after coat of Zaino:detailer:

Witchdoc
02-22-2012, 08:26 PM
glad to see another windy city detailer aboard AGO, you will love it here.

FUNX650
02-22-2012, 10:12 PM
Welcome to AGO.

:)

Bob

D.Acker
02-22-2012, 11:15 PM
Roger????????

Welcome to AGO!

Danube
02-23-2012, 12:57 AM

derek0609
02-23-2012, 03:58 PM
It's about time you signed in here! Welcome!! Don't worry about your Zaino coat count, I am sure there is someone more addicted than you my friend!

Roger????????

Welcome to AGO!

I see you have a Contour SVT, so yes, it's Roger from CEG!

rider9195
02-23-2012, 04:18 PM
Welcome to Autogeek Online!

Klasse Act
02-23-2012, 05:08 PM
Hey Dave, its infact me, Roger aka Klasse Act and since your old school CEG can you believe I'm into Zaino now, LOL! I wish I joined this sooner, don't know why I didn't but I'm here now and look forward to learning even more, you can never learn enough with this addiction. When is the pre-SZ clean-up?

Derek, thanks for the "nudge" to getting in here, I'm glad to see you've upped you game with detailing too. You've always kept your cars up but now you've "gone to the dark side", LOL!

Everyone else, thanks for the big welcome!

ThirdgenTa
02-23-2012, 07:56 PM
Hello there fellow Illinoisn!

thedirtyshow
02-23-2012, 10:09 PM
Welcome to AGO, a fellow Chicago detailer!!!

Meghan
02-24-2012, 08:53 AM