PDA

View Full Version : bad habits or practices we know are bad but do anyway

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

rider9195
02-22-2012, 06:00 PM
You said McDonalds is better than Five Guys. I say, no way!

I meant Five Guy's seems worse for you than McDonalds. I love Five Guy's, especially when I order small fries and they fill the whole bottom of the bag with more than I asked for.

Rix6
02-22-2012, 06:06 PM
I meant Five Guy's seems worse for you than McDonalds. I love Five Guy's, especially when I order small fries and they fill the whole bottom of the bag with more than I asked for.
I knew what you meant. By their nutritional menu it looks like 5-guys is no worse for you than McD's. And if freshness counts, it's likely more wholesome cow.

Mmmmmmm. Cowwwwww. :hungry:

Now that priest burger, does it come with a priest to read you your last rites? Give a homeless man a priest burger, feed him for a week should be their motto. Damn, those look tasty! :drool:

rider9195
02-22-2012, 06:10 PM
I knew what you meant. By their nutritional menu it looks like 5-guys is no worse for you than McD's. And if freshness counts, it's likely more wholesome cow.

Mmmmmmm. Cowwwwww. :hungry:

Now that priest burger, does it come with a priest to read you your last rites? Give a homeless man a priest burger, feed him for a week should be their motto. Damn, those look tasty! :drool:

:doh:

I am not feeling very smart today. I guess whenever I eat there, I feel like it is worse than McDonalds. Just my opinion though.

Hoytman
02-22-2012, 06:14 PM
2. This is one habit I truly need to work on: Forgetting to use the shut-off valve in the basement, for the outside spigots, after I'm finished in the cold months. :doh:

You didn't?:eek:

You did....ughhhhhh!!!!:doh: :nomore::bash: :laughing:

RhetoricMixes
02-22-2012, 06:14 PM
Im guessing five guys must be a northern thing? Ive lived in Texas my whole life and never heard of it until today.

Setec Astronomy
02-22-2012, 06:20 PM
Im guessing five guys must be a northern thing? Ive lived in Texas my whole life and never heard of it until today.

They started in the DC area, but they are all over now here in the NY/NJ area. Takes a long time because they cook everything to order.

Bunky
02-22-2012, 06:28 PM
...I have been known to carefully clean off dropped clay and reuse it...don't tell anyone, ok?

It is because you carefully dropped it?

Bunky
02-22-2012, 06:31 PM
They started in the DC area, but they are all over now here in the NY/NJ area. Takes a long time because they cook everything to order.

There is a least two Five Guys in NC.

Setec Astronomy
It is because you carefully dropped it?

Oh, heck no...usually it goes flying!

SkateForGirl
My bad habbits are texting and driving. Also driving with no seat belt.

FUNX650
02-22-2012, 06:34 PM
Keep getting married!!

{I am here now making a promise to myself...So that all of the World can be of witness...}

Before I would think about doing it again...I'll just buy a house, furniture, car, and a pre-paid subscription for a "cabana boy"; and, just give them to some woman I happen to meet.

:)

Bob

Glimmer Twin
02-22-2012, 06:37 PM
Wasting time on auto detailing web sites instead of doing something constructive - like using auto detailing products I ordered while wasting time on auto detailing websites.

:D

Setec Astronomy
02-22-2012, 06:39 PM
Wasting time on auto detailing web sites instead of doing something constructive - like using auto detailing products I ordered while wasting time on auto detailing websites.

:D

/thread!

Vegas Transplant
02-22-2012, 06:55 PM
I have one word for you: plastics...wait...two words: freezless faucet!

But Five Guys uses peanut oil to cook their fries! That's good, right?

Ok...bad habits...I have been known to carefully clean off dropped clay and reuse it...don't tell anyone, ok?

You didn't?:eek:

You did....ughhhhhh!!!!:doh: :nomore::bash: :laughing:

FREE PEANUTS

There's only 1 thing worse waking up in the middle of the night,running down two flights of stairs and finding the valve open/closed. And that's finding water spraying from a busted pipe. Been lucky so far.

Marc Hufnagel
02-22-2012, 06:56 PM
Blasphemy!

In-n-Out FTW here.