PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Cube Shop Car Wrapped!

Pages : [1] 2

Flannigan
02-22-2012, 02:05 PM
Hey guys. Just picked up my "shop car" Nissan Cube from the shop today after getting it wrapped. I'm going to be using this vehicle as a loaner for my customers, as well as a rig for when I do mobile jobs, which isn't very often. Anyway, I got a simple wrap done and figured I would post up some pictures. It's not toally finished (wheels getting painted, grille/emblems getting paintes, and hood getting logos) but it's pretty much there. I look forward to hearing your thoughts! Sorry for the phone pic, I will get some hi res images up soon! Thanks

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/429707_195273347239597_100002707991118_244117_1125 58229_n.jpg

Thanks for looking!
-Dave

rwright
02-22-2012, 02:08 PM
Looks like a good candidate for CG Meticulous Matte or the SV offering. Are you using Facebook as your website?

alko
02-22-2012, 02:09 PM
WOW!!! Thats pretty cool you're letting customers use it as a loaner. Now if I see it driving around the area I'll know who it is. It looks great!!!

Flannigan
02-22-2012, 02:09 PM
Looks like a good candidate for CG Meticulous Matte or the SV offering. Are you using Facebook as your website?
I've got the SV Opaque kit on the way. Nope, I've got a real website, the url is actually on the back bumper. it's just tlcautodetail.com, also the QR code on the gas door will take them right to the site.

Flannigan
02-22-2012, 02:10 PM
WOW!!! Thats pretty cool you're letting customers use it as a loaner. Now if I see it driving around the area I'll know who it is. It looks great!!!
Thanks Alex! I'd much rather them drive a loaner than try to hang out with me while I'm working...I HATE that...lol

FUNX650
02-22-2012, 02:12 PM
Hey guys. Just picked up my "shop car" Nissan Cube from the shop today after getting it wrapped. I'm going to be using this vehicle as a loaner for my customers, as well as a rig for when I do mobile jobs, which isn't very often. Anyway, I got a simple wrap done and figured I would post up some pictures. It's not toally finished (wheels getting painted, grille/emblems getting paintes, and hood getting logos) but it's pretty much there. I look forward to hearing your thoughts! Sorry for the phone pic, I will get some hi res images up soon! Thanks

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/429707_195273347239597_100002707991118_244117_1125 58229_n.jpg

Thanks for looking!
-Dave

Very good loaner/mobile advertising idea, and "look".

Though I wouldn't put: "paintes" (or is that panties?) on the grille/emblems! :D :laughing:

J/K

:)

Bob

alko
02-22-2012, 02:13 PM
LOL!!! Yeah I hate it when the neighbors come over and start asking questions. How does the insurance work on the loaner?

SkateForGirl
02-22-2012, 02:13 PM
Looks sick. I cant wait to see it completed. Its pretty cool that your doing this as a loaner car.

Flannigan
02-22-2012, 02:28 PM
Very good loaner/mobile advertising idea, and "look".

Though I wouldn't put: "paintes" (or is that panties?) on the grille/emblems! :D :laughing:

J/K

:)

Bob
LOL, nice catch Bob! And thanks!!!

LOL!!! Yeah I hate it when the neighbors come over and start asking questions. How does the insurance work on the loaner?
Insurance is a little complicated. Most people's insurace will cover the loaner if they get into an accident. However, if it doesn't I have additional insurance through my insurance company that will cover an additional driver, as long as they are legal to drive in VA. Not terribly expensive.

Looks sick. I cant wait to see it completed. Its pretty cool that your doing this as a loaner car.
Thanks man! I'm hoping it turns out well!

rwright
02-22-2012, 02:37 PM
I've got the SV Opaque kit on the way. Nope, I've got a real website, the url is actually on the back bumper. it's just tlcautodetail.com, also the QR code on the gas door will take them right to the site.

Now that's thinking with your dipstick! I'm not a fan of matte finishes but I honestly like what you have done and the approach you are taking with the marketing. :applause: I'm also looking forward to your review of the SV products.

Flannigan
02-22-2012, 02:39 PM
Now that's thinking with your dipstick! I'm not a fan of matte finishes but I honestly like what you have done and the approach you are taking with the marketing. :applause: I'm also looking forward to your review of the SV products.
Thanks Richard. I personally LOVE the matte look, so this fits right in for me. I'm looking forward to the SV products as well. I already notice how easily fingerprints show on this....

Mazda.Mark
02-22-2012, 03:02 PM
How are you doing wheels? Plasti-dip? Caliper Paint?

I want to do mine and calipers, but rough winters in Indiana are changing my mind constantly.

slickooz
02-22-2012, 03:13 PM
The wrap looks real good! :props: Is it much easier to maintain then regular car paint?

How much does something like this cost? Over 2k?

Flannigan
02-22-2012, 03:20 PM
How are you doing wheels? Plasti-dip? Caliper Paint?

I want to do mine and calipers, but rough winters in Indiana are changing my mind constantly.
Gonna try plasti dip, but if it doesn't hold up I will actually paint them.

The wrap looks real good! :props: Is it much easier to maintain then regular car paint?

How much does something like this cost? Over 2k?
Thanks! I don't think it will be easier to keep clean, but I shouldn't have to worry about swirls.

It was right around 2k out the door.

waynvision
02-22-2012, 03:23 PM
:props:I know you don't know me from Adam, but I just wanted to say:
Your professionalism and style are OUTSTANDING!

Oh, and do post the pics of the finished Cube. I've never liked matte finishes on cars, but it works perfectly with the intent and purpose of the vehicle.