02-22-2012, 12:35 PM
Register for the Autogeek Detail Fest 2012 Car Show
on Saturday, March 24!

Registered participants will receive:
Official Detail Fest Shirt
Autographed Mike Phillips DVD
Dash Plaque
Special Discount Code valid during Detail Fest weekend

Car show winners will receive a trophy and Autogeek.net gift certificates!

If you are not entering a vehicle, there is no need to register.

Autogeek Detail Fest & Car Show Registration (http://www.autogeek.net/detail-fest.html)

Porsche Pilot
02-22-2012, 01:15 PM
Meghan, can we get info on what the 5 categories are for the car show?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Meghan
02-22-2012, 02:43 PM
Meghan, can we get info on what the 5 categories are for the car show?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes they will be announced within the week.
And congrats to Merlin for being our first member to sign up for the show!! :props:

Mike Moore
02-22-2012, 02:59 PM
1st Registered. :xyxthumbs: Way Kewl!

can we get info on what the 5 categories are for the car show?

Categories...we don't need no stinkin' categories.
A great parking space, a Mike P signed DVD, a dash plaque and a DF shirt!
That alone is worth the car show entry fee...IMHO it's not about a trophy.

Registered participants will receive:
Autographed Mike Phillips DVD

Is it "The Art of Detailing" DVD? I sure would like that one.
Looking forward to seeing you all again. DF is ALWAYS an outstanding event!

Jaretr1
02-22-2012, 03:44 PM
I am looking forward to it! My car is 3/4 done! (Paint polishing and detailing that is).

bigdriver4u
02-22-2012, 03:55 PM
Meghan,
Can you tell me what the special discount code percentage is? I don't have a car to enter, but always like registering for the event. I wish you guys sent something to those who have attended over the last 3 years. Alittle extra helps offset hotel and travel costs.

Meghan
02-23-2012, 01:39 PM
Discount code will be announced the day of the event, registration is only for those pulling into the car show.
We are working on the car show categories today, I have a few of our "Car Show experts" helping me out with that, so thank you guys! I always appreciate the forum members input and help, you guys are the best! Im the MAN

Bunky
02-23-2012, 06:31 PM
Discount code will be announced the day of the event, registration is only for those pulling into the car show.
We are working on the car show categories today, I have a few of our "Car Show experts" helping me out with that, so thank you guys! I always appreciate the forum members input and help, you guys are the best! Im the MAN

I guess we know it comes with free shipping but then I am driving down hmm...:xyxthumbs:

CaneCharger
02-23-2012, 07:24 PM
I am thinking I might drive down from Atlanta...Now if I can convince Nick to help detail it when I get down....

Nick McKees37
02-23-2012, 07:54 PM
I am thinking I might drive down from Atlanta...Now if I can convince Nick to help detail it when I get down....

I think I can manage. :dblthumb2:

Harleyguy
02-23-2012, 08:51 PM
Trust me this years Detail Fest is going to be over the top .

LegacyGT
02-23-2012, 08:54 PM
Trust me this years Detail Fest is going to be over the top .

I am so looking forward to this Im the MAN

Shane731
02-23-2012, 09:45 PM
So happy to see the Humane Society as one of the charities. :dblthumb2:

opie_7afe
02-23-2012, 10:17 PM
wish i could enter but mine is not worthy, my car would be like herbie the bug and drive off without me with its tail tucked LOL.....come on constant warm weather so i can paint!. so yeah its 50/50 if i go.and please dont mind my screwed up paint(*pictures himself slapping previous owner who did worst paint job ever*). anyways im going to post the detail fest link and info on the 6th gen celica boards see if anyone from there wants to meet up and possibly join the show and possibly make more sales for ag.

Shane731
02-23-2012, 11:52 PM
wish i could enter but mine is not worthy, my car would be like herbie the bug and drive off without me with its tail tucked LOL.....come on constant warm weather so i can paint!. so yeah its 50/50 if i go.and please dont mind my screwed up paint(*pictures himself slapping previous owner who did worst paint job ever*). anyways im going to post the detail fest link and info on the 6th gen celica boards see if anyone from there wants to meet up and possibly join the show and possibly make more sales for ag.

Don't worry about it. I entered my car last year (1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL - in my avatar).

This time I think I'll enter our 2000 Honda Odyssey LX with about 87,000 miles or so on it, since it's what my dad and I will be driving down this time:

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/../gallery/data/500/medium/P1010079.jpg (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/32631/size/big/cat/ppuser/24886)

I have nothing cool to show off, but it's OK, it's all in good fun. :props: