PDA

View Full Version : ONR Version 3 on site (their site)

Pages : [1] 2

DealerDetailer
02-20-2012, 10:44 PM
The new info on the new new ONR is offical...

Store - No Rinse Wash & Shine (http://optimumforums.org/index.php?app=nexus&module=payments&section=store&do=item&id=2)

NEW FORMULA FEB 2012 NOW SHIPPING
8oz/$8, 32oz/$16, 128oz/$40

Rinse Free Wash

Latest Formula Change Feb 2012

It's only been two years since we reformulated the most revolutionary detailing product made, but Dr. G has done it again! Better cleaning while remaining safe and more gloss without sacrificing the attributes you've grown to love...the 2012 release of No Rinse Wash & Shine will be your first choice for rinse-less washing. If you are new to rinseless washing, there's never been a better time to try it!

No Rinse™ Wash & Shine is the most technologically advanced car wash system that only requires 1-2 gallons of water to wash the entire car. No Rinse™ Wash & Shine does not require rinsing since there are no soapy surfactants to wash off into the storm drains.

This unique product contains substantive polymers which bond to the paint and protect it during the wash. Therefore, No Rinse™ Wash & Shine offers greater protection and lubricity than conventional car washes leaving a sleek & glossy finish behind afterwards. The waste water in the bucket can be used to water the lawn or disposed of into a sink, where it will be treated!

Additional benefits are faster washes, ability to wash anywhere at anytime including washing inside the garage during the cold months, no messy water runoffs, and greater looking car finishes. These are some of the reasons No Rinse™ Wash & Shine is being used by many professional detailers across the country (see testimonials).

No Rinse™ Wash & Shine can also be used to wash motorhomes, motorcycles, boats, and planes.

Directions:
Add 1 oz. of Optimum No Rinse™ Wash & Shine to 2 gallons of water in a bucket. Soak a plush microfiber towel into the wash solution and wash one section at a time till it is completely clean. Dry the section using a clean plush microfiber towel.

I hope Autogeek gets it ASAP so I can buy it from them.

tw33k2514
02-20-2012, 10:57 PM
Pretty much waiting for AG to get it as well... Im the MAN

dsottum
02-21-2012, 12:01 AM
I'm not even close to using up my last bottle of ONR! It's hard to resist buying updated versions of products I already have, but I know I'll end up on the next episode of Hoarders with walls of detailing products if I don't resist the temptation.

Matt
02-21-2012, 01:05 AM
Can't wait to see some reviews of the new formula. Sounds awesome because if Dr. G makes something better, I know it will be WAY better

Blk5.0
02-21-2012, 01:13 AM
I wanna try it but going to see how the bf wash works. I still got v2 of this stuff. I love it

Ginnova
02-21-2012, 01:44 AM
Just opened my gallon of V2. Hope to see some reviews on V3 compared to other rinseless/waterless wash.

h83d
02-21-2012, 03:53 AM
Waiting for some review, besides i just got some in last BOGO...

Capa1970
02-21-2012, 06:33 AM
Waiting for some review, besides i just got some in last BOGO...

It would be great if someone had all three ONR versions and did a review. It would be greater if they threw in DP waterless and some of the other competitors.

Flash69
02-21-2012, 12:06 PM
Just received my gallon of V2. Oh well...

shoeless89
02-21-2012, 12:49 PM
I wonder how it could be much better?

daggerNC
02-21-2012, 01:02 PM
Man, still have over 1.5 gallons left of v2!!!!

Maybe Dr. G will send me a small sample of his new v3 ONR so I can do a compare :-D

flatstick
02-21-2012, 01:07 PM
Is this version really #3 or number #4 ? I remember the original version that was darker in color and smelled bad with a heavy chemical maybe polymer smell ( also turned grey after while but still worked great ) the next version was a lighter more blue color and smelled like lemon. the latest version smelled like mulberry and was an improvement on the previous version. anybody else remember this time line ?

Bunky
02-21-2012, 05:07 PM
Is this version really #3 or number #4 ?

I think it is version 4.

supercharged
02-22-2012, 02:32 AM
older formula BOGO, right?

tw33k2514
02-22-2012, 02:46 AM
older formula BOGO, right?

Correct.