PDA

View Full Version : New car prices

Pages : [1] 2 3

sparkie
03-06-2007, 08:42 AM
Guys,
Dose anybody know where I can find the web sites that has dealer costs on new vehicles? I'm currently looking at SUVs from several different brands. Any help or tips would be appreciated.

Pats300zx
03-06-2007, 09:01 AM
Can try this one.

New car prices, used car pricing, auto reviews by Edmunds car buying guide (http://www.edmunds.com/)

P1et
03-06-2007, 09:25 AM
Edmunds is great. Also, I joined a online forum (Dodgetruckworld in my case) to chat with fellow owners of the same vehicle. You can ask them what they paid for theirs, they are good real world numbers.

shadybreal
03-06-2007, 09:36 AM
Guys,
Dose anybody know where I can find the web sites that has dealer costs on new vehicles? I'm currently looking at SUVs from several different brands. Any help or tips would be appreciated.

I would ask Justin, since he worked for a car dealership for 6 or 7 years before detailing. He would know.

BetaB
03-06-2007, 10:24 AM
Hey, i just bought a new car and i used costco's info. It was nice and easy, especially because it shows the invoiceprice on the extras.

go to

Welcome to the Costco Auto Program (http://www.costcoauto.com/index.asp)

type in your zip, then select car research on the left hand side. There are some great deals out there now!

supercharged
03-06-2007, 10:31 AM
Guys,
why not just visit automaker's website, build vehicle to your specs, and then just search local dealer inventory.
Good luck.

Please post some pics of your new ride once you get one.

R1DC2
03-06-2007, 02:29 PM
Yeah Edmunds Rule!!!

ScottB
03-06-2007, 05:11 PM
even carsdirect.com will help, just dont request contact. Edmunds and others are great also, just abstain from market value which is different from true cost.

also note on most foreign cars, besides the unknown holdback (usually 3%) there are huge end of the year incentive dollars given back depending on units sold. American makers dont do this, but at times of the year they have rebates, dealer cash, and financing discounts.

sparkie
03-06-2007, 09:11 PM
Thanks guys for all your help. I have been looking at every thing from Cadillac to KIA's. I think we are down to a Toyota Highlander or a Ford Explorer. What ever the wife wants! I wanted her to get a new Ford Edge, I think the Edge is awesome. She wanted something a little bigger. I will keep yal posted. Thanks again.

supercharged
03-07-2007, 01:28 AM
Thanks guys for all your help. I have been looking at every thing from Cadillac to KIA's. I think we are down to a Toyota Highlander or a Ford Explorer. What ever the wife wants! I wanted her to get a new Ford Edge, I think the Edge is awesome. She wanted something a little bigger. I will keep yal posted. Thanks again.
I like the new Chevy Trail Blazer.

sparkie
03-07-2007, 05:25 AM
I like the new Chevy Trail Blazer.
We look at the new GMC Envoy (about the same as a Trail Blazer) it was nice.

MPH_FX4
03-07-2007, 07:12 AM
Look at Kelly Blue Book.

New Car Prices | Used Car Values - Official Kelley Blue Book Site (http://www.kbb.com)

justin_murphy
03-07-2007, 07:18 AM
Sparkie.......let me know when you decide. I can get any invoice of just about any vehicle. I can even have some shipped.

Just let me know when you narrow it down more.

Surfer
03-07-2007, 09:08 PM
Thanks guys for all your help. I have been looking at every thing from Cadillac to KIA's. I think we are down to a Toyota Highlander or a Ford Explorer. What ever the wife wants! I wanted her to get a new Ford Edge, I think the Edge is awesome. She wanted something a little bigger. I will keep yal posted. Thanks again.Explorer, V8 engine has lots of goodies available;). Perfect size too and very spacious, quiet and drives damn well for a still having a truck frame, has a firm Euro type feel.

My 03' Mountaineer was quick as hell with goodies:D . Though I drove an SRT-8 Jeep and oyeeee, so tempting but not sure what I want to do and I can't tow with it (though theres a package for dual exhaust to be re-routed). I cannot believe how fun that truck was, IMO made a Cayenne TT feel borring. Leases on them suck though, cheaper to buy it. Hmmm SRT-8 would be a fun business expense lol.

abrcrombe
03-07-2007, 09:34 PM
I would have to go with the highlander. Lately, the explorer hasn't had very good reliability. And with the gas prices rising once again, I am pretty sure the highlander is a little easier on the pocket.

- Mr. Responsible ;)