PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A good Vacuum

spitshine1
02-20-2012, 01:37 PM
First i want to say thank you to everyone.
This forum is great, everyone is helping others that's what life is about.

I am looking for a good wet/dry vacuum or something that will work from autogeek.
I am a college student with a limited budget.
My folks just purchased an suv. I am the the fleet maintenance manager.
We have 3 cars cars that i try to maintain.
So i need something strong. I have a craftsman 1.75 hp mini wet dry vac.
It does the job but its time consumming becouse the hose is somewhat small.
I need to get the dirst out of there.
THnaks again for your suggestions.
Spitshine:Picture:

tw33k2514
02-20-2012, 02:06 PM
Get a Ridgid vac. They are nice and powerful, and well built too. You can buy them at home depot, and they even have a 4gallon portable unit if storage is an issue.

Chris H
02-20-2012, 03:03 PM
Get a Ridgid vac. They are nice and powerful, and well built too. You can buy them at home depot, and they even have a 4gallon portable unit if storage is an issue.

+1 for the Ridgid vac, I have had mine for almost a year and for the price they are a great value. They also have different "auto" accessories to make their vacs work even better when cleaning your cars.

ExoticAutoDetai
02-20-2012, 03:13 PM
If the vaccum you currently have works well, try to see if you could invest in to a better longer hose to suit your needs. If not, you can't go wrong with a ridgid. I have a small one I believe is 5 gallon not sure, it works perfect and I score it on a good deal last year.

rwright
02-20-2012, 04:06 PM
The Powr-Flite PF51 will be my next vacuum. I challenge you to find a similar style vacuum with 100" of water lift and be reasonably priced like the Powr-Flite model.