PDA

View Full Version : Chemical guys gallons

02CAMSS
02-19-2012, 09:06 AM
When are we going to get them? Glossworkz and Maxisuds shampoo are a must.

mike matchlat
02-19-2012, 11:23 AM
There avaible on Autopia which i think is now owned by autogeek

Jaddie
02-19-2012, 01:10 PM
Dear Friends

I was in the market for some Chemical Guys soap until I tried Optimum Car Wash. Optimum's product foams as thick as shaving cream for me. I use the MTM Hydro foamer (same as Autogeek's) with a Cleanforce 1800psi/1.6gpm electric washer, and 2 ozs of Optimum Car Wash into the 1L bottle.

I have never seen a soap make paint shine as well as Optimum Car Wash, and the same person who turned me on to Optimum's product, member mjlinane, says Blackfire's new Wet Diamond Conditioning Shampoo is a step above Optimum.

If the technology gets any better, we're going to end up with so much shine that we cause traffic accidents.

silverfox
02-19-2012, 02:22 PM
I think you will find that Ultima's car shampoo is a step above optimum as well.. And it's more economical too. Win-win.

02CAMSS
02-19-2012, 10:51 PM
Dear Friends

I was in the market for some Chemical Guys soap until I tried Optimum Car Wash. Optimum's product foams as thick as shaving cream for me. I use the MTM Hydro foamer (same as Autogeek's) with a Cleanforce 1800psi/1.6gpm electric washer, and 2 ozs of Optimum Car Wash into the 1L bottle.

I have never seen a soap make paint shine as well as Optimum Car Wash, and the same person who turned me on to Optimum's product, member mjlinane, says Blackfire's new Wet Diamond Conditioning Shampoo is a step above Optimum.

If the technology gets any better, we're going to end up with so much shine that we cause traffic accidents.

Its O.k but I really like Glossworkz shampoo the best. The price for Maxi suds at Autopia is flat out stupid. I hope Autogeek can price it better.

mg6045
02-20-2012, 07:28 AM
I think you will find that Ultima's car shampoo is a step above optimum as well.. And it's more economical too. Win-win.

I disagree. I have both and the OPTimum has unique characteristics when compared to Ultima. most notably the foaming. Optimum is in a league of its own in that dept.

The Ultima foams well, but when you apply it to the paint the soap has more of a sheeting action to it. hard to describe, but there is a difference.