PDA

View Full Version : Regular Car Wash Vs Auto Detail

Pages : 1 [2]

tcfatboys
02-19-2012, 02:18 PM
:xyxthumbs:
There are roughly 30 car washes and detail shops just within a 10 mile radius that I have seen or visted. I have no idea about the number of mobiles. The good thing about this area is
that so many people work for the federal gov't since the vast majority of the agencies are here. The economic downture has not greatly affected this region. Though it may change after the election.

I live maye 12-15 miles from the White House- maybe less. I will say that there are a lot of detailers serving coporate accounts here and hustling at dedicated parking lots on the weekend. You could pretty much pick your own clientele here.

If I can't upsell a full detail with prepaid scheduled maintenence washes and one steps inbetween- then I won't take the job.
Wow that's good Man. I never been in D.C / But sure is Nice I can tell. Federal Accounts are tuff. Here I do some work for a company Pretty much like Edison. back in L.A
They pay good. but you have to wait from 15, to 20days for your Pay. The money is there. But sometimes Man things get more slow. And that Money really helps you.

Well good luck Man in your Area. Here is picking up, a little bit more. Dec & Jan. not what I expected.

Good luck Man

tcfatboys
02-19-2012, 02:19 PM
Can someone explain to me briefly what this thread is about so I can add my 3 cents?!?!?

Thanks,

Flash http://www.3sgto.org/images/smilies/bawc/popcorn2.gif Detail Talk / That's all

Vegas Transplant
02-19-2012, 02:33 PM
I noticed this thread without much action yesterday. Since so many are posting on what to do, how fast, and the duration of a detail- I just wanted clarity from the op. Simple.

langman37
02-19-2012, 05:31 PM
Detail Talk / That's all

Yeah man, detail talk, duh. Couldn't you tell?

(just messin')!

Vegas Transplant
02-19-2012, 05:36 PM
Long holiday weekend but I'm getting offa here and do something I have not done in a while- watch tv.

tcfatboys
02-20-2012, 01:26 PM
Yeah man, detail talk, duh. Couldn't you tell?

(just messin')!
:xyxthumbs: