PDA

View Full Version : Need BOGO pad descriptions...

Hoytman
02-17-2012, 10:43 AM
...I can't seem to locate a chart listing the aggressiveness of ALL of the pads on BOGO. I've only found a few descriptions.

I assume that one of the green pads is good for an all-in-one product, but which green pad.

Setec Astronomy
02-17-2012, 10:50 AM
You'd better hurry up, I think those BOGO's are going to be changing momentarily. That lime "green" pad is the new LSP pad sposed to be same as the red, I think the "light green" is the AIO/light cutting of which you speak.

Nick McKees37
02-17-2012, 11:16 AM
Yellow = Cutting
Orange = Light cutting
White = Polishing
Light Green = Light Polishing/Finishing
Gray = Finishing
Green = Waxing
Red = Waxing
Blue = Waxing

:dblthumb2:

Setec Astronomy
02-17-2012, 11:19 AM
Thanks Nick, I see I typed "light cutting" when I meant "light polishing", thanks for setting everything straight.

opie_7afe
02-17-2012, 01:54 PM
i will also add the lime green(not a lime green to me looks more grass green) is as setec said the wax pad thats the same as the blue/red pads. the green polishing pad color is more of a light seafoam green color. the bogo pads are the same as the 5.5 flats or 6.5/5.5ccs same colors minus one new pad to stop cross contamination of products. as far as the 6.5's go i hope your buying them for a rotary or flex as the pc's dont provide the best correction with a 6.5, that extra inch makes a world of difference.

Hoytman
02-26-2012, 03:39 PM
Yellow = Cutting
Orange = Light cutting
White = Polishing
Light Green = Light Polishing/Finishing
Gray = Finishing
Green = Waxing
Red = Waxing
Blue = Waxing

:dblthumb2:

Nick,
Can you give a little more info on each waxing pad? I'm wanting to place an order today.
i.e., type of foam, absorbent or not, jeweling or not. I thought AG offered a gold flat pad as well? Your preference for waxing/sealant/jeweling, or for an AIO?

fr0mastaj
02-26-2012, 03:51 PM
How come the flat Red and Green pads are unavailable on its regular page? Seems to be only available via BOGO offer. Which was a bit confusing...

CEE DOG
02-26-2012, 05:09 PM
Bill, they are all open cell foam on the bogo.

Is this what your looking for?

Here you go brother.

Autogeek Buffing Pad Comparison Chart (http://www.auto-geek.net/charts/buffing-pad-chart-lc.htm)

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-charts-graphs/21155-pad-comparison-chart.html

Hoytman
02-26-2012, 05:20 PM
Does that mean they'll use a lot of product Cee Dog? I assume you're just refering to the waxing pads I mentioned.

Larry S
02-27-2012, 06:53 AM
How do I find the polish comparison chart on AG? I just cant find it.

Thanks

Nick McKees37
02-27-2012, 08:23 AM
Nick,
Can you give a little more info on each waxing pad? I'm wanting to place an order today.
i.e., type of foam, absorbent or not, jeweling or not. I thought AG offered a gold flat pad as well? Your preference for waxing/sealant/jeweling, or for an AIO?

The difference between the waxing pads is negligible. I would recommend choosing the color you like most. For an AIO, I would recommend the white (polishing) pad.

How come the flat Red and Green pads are unavailable on its regular page? Seems to be only available via BOGO offer. Which was a bit confusing...

The pads on BOGO aren't identical to the regular Lake Country Flat pads. They feature the same high-quality Lake Country construction, albeit a slightly different design. These pads are a heck of a deal on BOGO.

Thanks

Lake Country DA Foam Pads Comparison Chart (http://www.autogeek.net/lake-country-foam-pads.html)

Larry S
02-28-2012, 07:49 AM
Different design? will they work the same as the other flat pads?

Nick McKees37
02-28-2012, 08:16 AM
Different design? will they work the same as the other flat pads?

Yes. :dblthumb2:

Hoytman
02-28-2012, 08:20 AM

Thanks
Autogeekonline Auto Detailing Forum - Charts (http://www.autogeekonline.net/index.php?pageid=Charts)

Larry S
02-29-2012, 06:56 AM
Thank you, that's what I was looking for.