PDA

View Full Version : Happy friday!!!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

alko
02-17-2012, 09:30 AM
GOOOOOOODDDD MORNING AGO!!!! And Happy Friday!!!!

It’s been a LONG week for me….mainly because I’ve stressed myself out about my car being in the body shop. So to end the week, I wanted to post a few clips to kick off the weekend with a good laugh!

Yep…it’s that time again….FAIL compilation time!!!!

***PLEASE BE WARNED…these clips have adult language in them, so if you’re bothered by that, please do not watch***

That said…lets get the show on the road!!!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_439579&user=failarmy&src_vid=HP5Yb2X8kYE (http://www.youtube.com/profile?feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_439579&user=failarmy&src_vid=HP5Yb2X8kYE)

http://www.youtube.com/profile?feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_439579&user=failarmy&src_vid=HP5Yb2X8kYE#p/u/1/HP5Yb2X8kYE (http://www.youtube.com/profile?feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_439579&user=failarmy&src_vid=HP5Yb2X8kYE#p/u/1/HP5Yb2X8kYE)

So this weekend is going to be a low-key weekend for me. Depending on whether or not my car is ready today, I am going to give my new Flex PE 14-2 a test run on the hood of the rental this weekend. I’m also going to detail the inside of my fiancée’s ride. I also plan on messing around with Reason 6.0 (For music producers you’ll know what I’m talking about). I took a LONG break from music production…its time to get back on it.

So that’s it for me…What are your plans for the weekend?

Marc08EX
02-17-2012, 09:50 AM
HAPPY FRIDAY ALEX and everyone at AGO!!!!!

Wow that's great!!! You won't be afraid to use the rotary and learn how to use it. It'll be funny if the rental car is trashed and they see a huge difference when you return it back. What color and condition is it in?

I'm helping a friend of mine detail his car this weekend. I'm also probably going to help do house chores and last but not least, wash and wax my car LOL!!!

dad07
02-17-2012, 09:59 AM
Happy Friday Alex!

love the videos......not sure on the weekend plans yet. My sister-in-law is visiting from NY and I think Mrs07 is heading to her Mom's for the weekend which will leave me bachin it.so we'll see what happens.

Have a great weekend all!:cheers:

D.Acker
02-17-2012, 10:02 AM
Happy Friday everyone!

Busy weekend here. Once I get home it's time to clean and organize the garage a bit, then about 7pm a buddy is stopping by and we are starting a transmission swap on his Mugen Civic. Then tomorrow is more transmission fun and a buddy who just bought a car is stopping by and we'll be working on cleaning it up a bit. Probably not a heavy duty cleaning just yet, but vacuum, wipe down etc.

Kaleb G.
02-17-2012, 10:16 AM
Happy Friday, everybody.

I'm meeting my girlfriend for lunch at Chipotle today, then taking her car to my hometown to get a quote on some damage to the rear hatch of her Honda Fit. Work tonight and tomorrow morning, then have to go home to supervise my little brother while my parents are out of town... which means he's DD'ing for me.

Did a wash and wax on a Rav4 and a Grand Cherokee this week, and did a one-step on another Grand Cherokee. Didn't get many pictures because I was in a hurry for all of it.

Porsche Pilot
Happy Friday Alex!
You have indeed had a long and stressful week. Do something totally non car related.

This weekend is busy as usual in the Pilot household.

This weekend is the 36th annual Civil War battle reenactment. The battle here was the largest in Florida and the 3rd bloodiest for the Army of Northern Aggression. There are parades, festivals, balls and the big reenactment at the actual battle field. I dont go to the reenactment because, unless something drastic happens, I know how the war ended. So, I will haul all my fatness downtown to the food vendors and hit up my favorite food guy. This guy has perfected the foot long corn dog. It will completely change your life. To top it off, he will peel an entire sweet potato into one big long string and deep fry it. OMG!

If I am ambulatory on Sunday I will start with the Opti Coat prep on the Acura ZDX. It has yet to go through a complete clean up and correction. I know you are dying for pics of it Alex and I will document the process with befores and after.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Laura
Isn't it nice to have a community that understands and supports the desire to buff out a rental car!

My plans are to finish up my taxes...Not very enjoyable, but I'm ready for my refund!!!

Porsche Pilot
02-17-2012, 10:18 AM
Not very enjoyable, but I'm ready for my refund!!!

So I can assume that you are buying me dinner sometime soon? You are flush with cash afterall! Good to see you on the forums more and more. You have been missed!

alko
02-17-2012, 10:37 AM
HAPPY FRIDAY ALEX and everyone at AGO!!!!!

Wow that's great!!! You won't be afraid to use the rotary and learn how to use it. It'll be funny if the rental car is trashed and they see a huge difference when you return it back. What color and condition is it in?

I'm helping a friend of mine detail his car this weekend. I'm also probably going to help do house chores and last but not least, wash and wax my car LOL!!!

Nope!!! Not afraid to use it on the rental at all!! LMAO!!! Its a 2011 Nissan Altima (Blue). Paint is in ok condition. Not too bad, has moderate swirls. I'll take a few before, 50/50, and after pics.

How often do you wax your car? I only wax mine after a big detail...I'll use the spray wax in between, but I don't want to go through the process of claying and then waxing. On my soft paint, even mothers clay mar's the paint.

Happy Friday Alex!

love the videos......not sure on the weekend plans yet. My sister-in-law is visiting from NY and I think Mrs07 is heading to her Mom's for the weekend which will leave me bachin it.so we'll see what happens.

Have a great weekend all!

Happy Friday Tim! Glad you enjoyed the videos. WOOOHHHOOOO!!!! Party at Tim's place!!!! Take advantage man!!! Whatever you do, I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Happy Friday everyone!

Busy weekend here. Once I get home it's time to clean and organize the garage a bit, then about 7pm a buddy is stopping by and we are starting a transmission swap on his Mugen Civic. Then tomorrow is more transmission fun and a buddy who just bought a car is stopping by and we'll be working on cleaning it up a bit. Probably not a heavy duty cleaning just yet, but vacuum, wipe down etc.

Sounds like you're gonna have a great "man" weekend! LOL! Ya'll should keep a photo diary of the trans swap and post it! Have fun with the cars this weekend! I can't wait until the spring time to clean out my fiancee's garage. She got crap EVERYWHERE! Once I get it cleaned up it will truely be mine...muuwaaahhhhahahahahhahaha!!!

Happy Friday, everybody.

I'm meeting my girlfriend for lunch at Chipotle today, then taking her car to my hometown to get a quote on some damage to the rear hatch of her Honda Fit. Work tonight and tomorrow morning, then have to go home to supervise my little brother while my parents are out of town... which means he's DD'ing for me.

Did a wash and wax on a Rav4 and a Grand Cherokee this week, and did a one-step on another Grand Cherokee. Didn't get many pictures because I was in a hurry for all of it.

Happy friday man!!!

MMMMMMM Chipotle!! I had some thursday night! Sorry to hear about the damage to the Fit! I DEFINITELY can relate LOL! Did she get rear ended? Or did she back into something? I've been seeing ALOT of rear end collisions lately....them damn distracted drivers!

I for real LOL on "supervise my little brother"....I guess he's not a baby since he's gonna be your DD. LOL! Sounds more like he'll be supervising you lol!

Have a great weekend!!

Happy Friday Alex!

You have indeed had a long and stressful week. Do something totally non car related.

This weekend is busy as usual in the Pilot household.

This weekend is the 36th annual Civil War battle reenactment. The battle here was the largest in Florida and the 3rd bloodiest for the Army of Northern Aggression. There are parades, festivals, balls and the big reenactment at the actual battle field. I dont go to the reenactment because, unless something drastic happens, I know how the war ended. So, I will haul all my fatness downtown to the food vendors and hit up my favorite food guy. This guy has perfected the foot long corn dog. It will completely change your life. To top it off, he will peel an entire sweet potato into one big long string and deep fry it. OMG!

If I am ambulatory on Sunday I will start with the Opti Coat prep on the Acura ZDX. It has yet to go through a complete clean up and correction. I know you are dying for pics of it Alex and I will document the process with befores and after.

Have a great weekend everyone!

I missed the reenactments up here in the NOVA area. I am definitely trying to see one and enjoy the festivites. Lately I've become infatuated with history....love watching the history channel and recently been interested in the civil war. I want to check out the civil war trails out here...should be really interesting. Sounds like you're going to have an awesome time down there. The food sounds great! I have a slogan I go by..."Fat Boy For Life!"....I love food! LOL!

Yes...I almost forgot about the ZDX. LOVE those Acuras! I will wait patiently-for as long as I can for the pics!

Have a great weekend Ed!

Isn't it nice to have a community that understands and supports the desire to buff out a rental car!

My plans are to finish up my taxes...Not very enjoyable, but I'm ready for my refund!!!

LMAO!!! Happy Friday Laura! Man...this rental is disgusting! I had to clean off the dash, especially the steering wheel and gear shift. I wanted to throw up after seeing all the crap that came off of it. I started off with the Ultima Interior Shampoo Gel, but quickly found I needed something stronger, so I went with OPC and an upholstry brush. It was DISGUSTING!

AAAHHHH yes...taxes. I need to start, and I did bring all my stuff with me to take to my person CPA-my fiancee! LOL!

Have a GREAT weekend Laura!

Kaleb G.
02-17-2012, 11:07 AM
MMMMMMM Chipotle!! I had some thursday night! Sorry to hear about the damage to the Fit! I DEFINITELY can relate LOL! Did she get rear ended? Or did she back into something? I've been seeing ALOT of rear end collisions lately....them damn distracted drivers!

I for real LOL on "supervise my little brother"....I guess he's not a baby since he's gonna be your DD. LOL! Sounds more like he'll be supervising you lol!

Have a great weekend!!

Actually, it was vandalism. My truck has been vandalized 2 out of the last three weekends, and her car was damaged the one weekend that mine wasn't. First weekend, someone slammed a rock off of the driver-side of the bed. Next weekend, someone tossed a rock off the back of her car. This past Saturday, someone slammed a rock off the roof of my truck, the door frame and door, and then tossed a rock through the passenger side window. My tab is over $2,000 now, and I think they're going to have to repaint the whole hatch on her car.

Yea, he's 17. I can't think of very many things that I really shouldn't be supervised while doing.

Porsche Pilot
02-17-2012, 11:41 AM
Actually, it was vandalism. My truck has been vandalized 2 out of the last three weekends, and her car was damaged the one weekend that mine wasn't. First weekend, someone slammed a rock off of the driver-side of the bed. Next weekend, someone tossed a rock off the back of her car. This past Saturday, someone slammed a rock off the roof of my truck, the door frame and door, and then tossed a rock through the passenger side window. My tab is over $2,000 now, and I think they're going to have to repaint the whole hatch on her car.

This post ROCKS!! :righton:

Sorry Kaleb, couldn't resist.

alko
02-17-2012, 12:03 PM

Yea, he's 17. I can't think of very many things that I really shouldn't be supervised while doing.

MAN!!! OOOOOO MAN!!! I hope you find who ever is doing this to you guys and WHOOP.....HIS....ARSE!!!! You should set up a camera somewhere. OH MAN!!! I'm sorry to hear this man!

Kaleb G.
02-17-2012, 12:10 PM
This post ROCKS!! :righton:

Sorry Kaleb, couldn't resist.

Ha, no worries. Gave me a good laugh.

MAN!!! OOOOOO MAN!!! I hope you find who ever is doing this to you guys and WHOOP.....HIS....ARSE!!!! You should set up a camera somewhere. OH MAN!!! I'm sorry to hear this man!

I know who did it. I've had a few previous incidents with him, so will be interesting.

Putting in a big order Sunday to restock everything I've run out of in the last few months. Ready for some warmer weather!

Laura
02-17-2012, 12:22 PM
So I can assume that you are buying me dinner sometime soon? You are flush with cash afterall! Good to see you on the forums more and more. You have been missed!

Would love to; unfortunately homeowners insurance is taking up the refund :cry:

It's nice to be back; I've missed it as well. Still really busy and have only been able to check in periodically, though.

Have a good weekend!

alko
02-17-2012, 12:29 PM
I know who did it. I've had a few previous incidents with him, so will be interesting.

Putting in a big order Sunday to restock everything I've run out of in the last few months. Ready for some warmer weather!

Sooo...you still gonna whoop his arse right?