PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Sample

Meticulous-Detail
02-16-2012, 08:12 PM
Received a free Wolfgang 2.oz sample but have no idea what it is. None of the boxes are checked on the side to indicate what the product is. It is an off white color and creamy in consistency. :confused:

Setec Astronomy
02-16-2012, 08:15 PM
What does it taste like?

rider9195
02-16-2012, 08:18 PM
Paint Work Polish Enhancing. That is what it sounds like to me. Does it have a chemical smell to it?

tw33k2514
02-16-2012, 08:21 PM
I wish the sample fairy would send me a mystery sample....

DARK HORSE
02-16-2012, 08:28 PM
If it's "off" white in color (almost a pale yellow/almond) it is more likely to be WG Deep Gloss Paint Sealant. As Paintwork Polish Enhancer is a more definite "bright" white.

ryanmcg1
02-16-2012, 08:28 PM
Apply some to a test spot let it haze then buff it off and see if it's slickness matches some wgdgps maybe u can rule that one out at least or just let it sit a couple days and see of it seperates and has a oily layer then it should be the the sealant

Setec Astronomy
02-16-2012, 08:29 PM
I wish the sample fairy would send me a mystery sample....

If it's "off" white in color (almost a pale yellow/tan) it is more likely to be WG Deep Gloss Paint Sealant. As Paintwork Polish Enhancer is a more definite white.

Maybe he got the WGDGPS sample I checked off for that order I decided not to place :dunno:

rider9195
02-16-2012, 08:36 PM
If it's "off" white in color (almost a pale yellow/almond) it is more likely to be WG Deep Gloss Paint Sealant. As Paintwork Polish Enhancer is a more definite "bright" white.

That is a good point! But my deep gloss paint sealant is more liquidly than creamy. But now that you bring that up I believe that it could be DGPS as well.

DARK HORSE
02-16-2012, 08:42 PM
That is a good point! But my deep gloss paint sealant is more liquidly than creamy. But now that you bring that up I believe that it could be DGPS as well.

I've noticed when WGDGPS is new/fresh it is more creamy, however as it gets older it seems as if the viscosity is decreased (making it seem more like a thinner liquid).

rider9195
02-16-2012, 08:50 PM
I've noticed when WGDGPS is new/fresh it is more creamy, however as it gets older it seems as if the viscosity is decreased (making it seem more like a thinner liquid).

I stand corrected it seems like. :o

Meticulous-Detail
02-16-2012, 08:56 PM
What does it taste like?

S^&T

Paint Work Polish Enhancing. That is what it sounds like to me. Does it have a chemical smell to it?

It does have a chemical smell

Yes almost a pale yellow almond.

bl3ujay07
02-16-2012, 09:05 PM
Sounds like WDGPS. I have 2 sample.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

umi000
02-16-2012, 09:24 PM

All four of the WGDGPS samples I've gotten were very liquid, and somewhat separated (takes a while to get from the US to the Philippines) - but when I transferred them to a larger bottle (with a bit more empty space) and gave it a minute or two of vigorous shaking, it turned thicker and somewhat creamy - surprised me a bit.

embolism
02-16-2012, 09:26 PM
it's WGDGPS fo sho

Marc08EX
02-16-2012, 10:43 PM
Sounds like WGDGPS

I'm inclined to agree with you but I'm not sure if the liquid consistency has anything to do w/ its age. Most, if not all, of my WGDGPS samples were very thin. My recent order of the reformulated BFWDAPP was on the thin side as well. However, these products became more viscous after I shook the product vigorously. It may take multiple shakings to achieve the desired result.

Hope this helps.