PDA

View Full Version : Chemical Guys Hybrid V7 & Metal Wax Giveaway!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Nick McKees37
02-16-2012, 01:28 PM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/nick/Chemical%20Guys%20Hybrid%20V7/DSCN1203.JPG (http://www.autogeek.net/chemical-guys-car-care-products.html)

Do you have any metal to polish or paint that needs some added gloss, slickness and protection? Do you like taking photos and posting reviews for everyone else to see? If you answered YES to all of the above, you qualify for our newest giveaway - Chemical Guys!

We're looking for TWO individuals who would be willing to write a thorough review for Chemical Guys Hybrid V7 Optical High-Gloss Spray Sealant or Chemical Guys Metal Wax - two products that are new at Autogeek.

If you would be interested in reviewing either one, please respond to this thread letting us know which one you would be interested in.

The TWO winners will be announced Monday, February 20th.

Chemical Guys Car Care Products (http://www.autogeek.net/chemical-guys-car-care-products.html)

tw33k2514
02-16-2012, 01:58 PM
I'd be interested in reviewing the metal wax. Got a Harley and a Dakota exhaust that could use it!

SeaJay's
02-16-2012, 02:00 PM
I've have the V7 and it's a great product. So I'd love to give the metal wax a try!

rider9195
02-16-2012, 02:07 PM
I would love to try both of these products out and write some reviews on them. The reviews might be a little later though.

MaxWax
02-16-2012, 02:09 PM
I'd love to review the metal Polish and have a client with a 69 GT350 in need of some shiny metal.

NoleFan
02-16-2012, 02:12 PM
Ooooh, pick me pick me. I want to write a review :D

embolism
02-16-2012, 02:15 PM
did they change the V7 formula or just the labeling cause my bottle doesn't look like that.

I'd love to do a review of the metal wax. Got 3 sets of exhausts to polish out (including one that should be plenty crusty).

rwright
02-16-2012, 02:48 PM
In for Metal Wax. I have a couple reviews recorded and a couple more set up for the weekend.

- CG Sticky Gel
- CG Black on Black
- CG Extreme VRP2
- CG Hybrid V7
- CG Forever Black Gel
- CG Leather Cleaner
- CG Pure Leather Conditioner
- CG 50/50
- CG Body Wash & Wax

- Blackfire Waterless Wash RTU
- Blackfire Total Eclipse Tire Gel

rwright
02-16-2012, 02:49 PM
did they change the V7 formula or just the labeling cause my bottle doesn't look like that.

I'd love to do a review of the metal wax. Got 3 sets of exhausts to polish out (including one that should be plenty crusty).

Just the label from my understanding

Ron Atchison
02-16-2012, 02:53 PM
I would love to try the V7. I have a small amount of Blacklight and would love to see how it tops it. Supposed to be the killer combo and I have a black car to test it out on.

mwoolfso
02-16-2012, 02:59 PM
Chemical Guys Hybrid V7 Optical High-Gloss Spray Sealant

chaotik
02-16-2012, 03:16 PM
Would love to test the Metal Wax. I can give it some real world punishment and see how it holds up. I drive a 2010 Peterbilt with all the stainless and polished aluminum on it. I can see how well it works at this time of year in Chicago at getting some of the salt staining off as well as protecting it in the winter weather.. Along with how it stands up to the strong soap that the guys that wash our trucks use. Did I also mention that I pull a fully polished aluminum fuel tanker that has some stainless bling on it as well?? Let's give this stuff a real test in some real weather!

I do aluminum polishing in the better weather for my company and others in this area. Would like to try it and see if I need to add it to my polishes and rouges I use now.

SkateForGirl
02-16-2012, 03:32 PM
I would love to write a review on V7. Count me in.

MaxBlaze
02-16-2012, 03:48 PM
i would love to i have the v7 now and its an amazing product. i would love to test the metal wax. so please let me know if i could help with anything thanks again

Mazda.Mark
02-16-2012, 04:17 PM
V7 is my choice, never had a spray sealant. Especially useful for the wheels. Thanks.