PDA

View Full Version : Strong enough soap for touchless wash?

shadybreal
03-05-2007, 09:51 AM
Does anyone know of car wash soap that you could use as a no touch cleaner? I've got a fleet of Chevy HHR's that I do wash and vacs, and it would be a lot faster and easier if I were able to blast them w/ my pressure washer foam gun and towel them dry. The HHR's are wrapped in vinyl lettering so it doesn't have to come out shiny (just clean). I know Duragloss makes some fleet chemicals for big trucks, but I was wondering if they were in other ideas? Thanks!

Bradley

Whitethunder46
03-05-2007, 10:17 AM
You mean basically a soap that after applied to the vehicle, you could just pressure wash it away? Basically no scrubbing?

If that's what you mean, I don't know of any off hand. But if there is any, I can tell you it would have to be pretty harsh soap and might/will strip off any wax right away. Even a sealant would more than likely be stripped after a couple washes like that.

StephenK
03-05-2007, 10:21 AM
i have heard Megs NXT car wash is a strong wash. you will still have to use wash mitt. but there is as of this moment no soaps that will clean a vehicle or anything for that matter by just spraying it on and off. i would go with the duragloss. cleans very well and gives good shine. price aint bad either

Russecu
03-05-2007, 10:37 AM
I have the DG fleet truck wash diluted 50:50 and needs to be diluted more for pretreating bugs and rocker panels. That stuff makes to bugs come right off maybe kind of harsh on wax or sealant but putting a coat of either on just those parts takes all of 5 minutes.

ScottB
03-05-2007, 07:14 PM
P21S Total Wash -- too expensive to use as car wash.

Poorboys Spray/Rinse --- truly the only wheel cleaner not needing agitation

as for washing, nope !!