PDA

View Full Version : DoDo Bling Detailer

Motogoon
02-13-2012, 02:25 PM
Ok so i just got some in and i have been using it to keep my car looking mint for 3 weeks and going. But unlike simple retailer's like turtle wax ice which i did like. this seams to leave the hologram effect as well as the only way i can describe is dirty spots that i have to buff off. anyone else see this happen?

IID
02-13-2012, 02:56 PM
Ok so i just got some in and i have been using it to keep my car looking mint for 3 weeks and going. But unlike simple retailer's like turtle wax ice which i did like. this seams to leave the hologram effect as well as the only way i can describe is dirty spots that i have to buff off. anyone else see this happen?

Seems Odd,I use it often and yet to come across this problem?Are you using a second MF to buff off the residue/excess??

BWG707
02-13-2012, 04:13 PM
I've gone thru one bottle and I haven't seen those problems. In fact I really like the product. I've used it for a waterless wash a quick detailer and for removing bugs and such. I love it for quick cleanups, I use it on my painted mudflaps almost every other day. Slung-up road dirt and grime just slide off.

shoeless89
02-14-2012, 10:31 AM
Are you using a second MF to buff off the residue/excess??

I would say thats your problem. I know what your talking about and I've had that problem if I don't do a second pass with a clean MF to reveal a streak free finish

Motogoon
02-15-2012, 11:15 AM
Oh deff I am not using a second towel. But I did figure this out myself I just don't understand why it had to be done or at least wish I knew it was supposed to be buffed. Why is that ? Most detailers I've used don't leave
Anything.

One
More question I never got a true answer on when it's safe to quick detail and wipe the car down iv been doing it for three weeks to keep the car super fresh but I don't want to be scratching the hell out of it