PDA

View Full Version : combination products

BILL
03-04-2007, 06:09 PM
Some beleive we should stay with the same product lines in our quest for the perfect finish.......i kind of beleive that also.....always thinking that, but not nessasarily swirl removers.

final polishes
glazes
sealers should be of the same family name......and i try to stay in that mind focus

im about to use WGDG but want to use up what i now have in stock without buying more of the same name product W.G. Any comments on this combo?

DP FINAL FINISH POLISH
CHEMICAL.GUYS. EZ CREME GLAZE
WOLFGANG D.G. SEALER....instead of the WG polish and the W.G glaze....:confused:

nick19
03-04-2007, 07:17 PM
What's WG sealant?

You mean WGDGS?

I'd give FS Acrylic HGS a try or Extreme Top Coat Sealant 3x 'nuba a try if you wanted to.

I don't use the same line for everything, instead I use the best from every line, to give me the best possible look, period. :awesome:

-Nick :cheers:

BILL
03-04-2007, 07:26 PM
What's WG sealant?

You mean WGDGS?

I'd give FS Acrylic HGS a try or Extreme Top Coat Sealant 3x 'nuba a try if you wanted to.

I don't use the same line for everything, instead I use the best from every line, to give me the best possible look, period. :awesome:

-Nick :cheers:

YES! WGDG........Best from each line i do also, but want this job to be out standing.so same name product keeps haunting me......:o

nick19
03-04-2007, 07:32 PM
YES! WGDG........Best from each line i do also, but want this job to be out standing.so same name product keeps haunting me......:o

IMO the best result, regardless of color is..

Any FG>Klasse AIO>WGDGS>wax

ScottB
03-05-2007, 07:25 PM
I think products are designed to work best together as a package. I do however find a standout in every product line, thus I move to specializing in each area of detailing. Problem you need to understand the weaknesses on inability to work properly together (ie. wax to sealant , or fillers to sealants) and make adjustments as needed.

Menzerna IP --- Red Moose Glaze --- Souveran Paste (show stopper)