PDA

View Full Version : Different AIO's

Fog Runner
03-04-2007, 04:15 PM
I need to place an order for some stuff for my truck and was thinking about getting a AIO to put on the wife's car. Is there a reason to use the Klasse AIO over the PB polish w/ sealant? I was thinking about trying out the PB beings it was a true polish. Can the PB polish w/ sealant be topped with another sealant after for more protection? I am assuming yes after it has time to cure, is this correct?

Thanks.

Mitch

ScottB
03-04-2007, 07:07 PM
Poorboys product is a fine substitute for Klasse AIO. As you have caught, the Poorboys product has a true polish (abrasive) in it. Klasse is more of a chemical based stripper/cleaner. The only other choice is Optimums Poly-seal.

You can top it, Poorboys, with pure sealant or wax as wanted.

nick19
03-04-2007, 07:25 PM
Klasse AIO would be best followed up by a sealant. Since it's an acrylic based product.

I love Klasse AIO and DP's FG. DP's is a nice 3-in-1 product.

You can't go wrong with any other AIO, like killr mentioned.

-Nick :cheers:

budman3
03-04-2007, 08:23 PM
Poorboys product is a fine substitute for Klasse AIO. As you have caught, the Poorboys product has a true polish (abrasive) in it. Klasse is more of a chemical based stripper/cleaner. The only other choice is Optimums Poly-seal.

You can top it, Poorboys, with pure sealant or wax as wanted.

Actually Poorboy's Poilsh with Sealant doesn't contain any abrasives in it. It is pad dependant for defect removal. Try it out with a finishing or polishing pad and the swirls won't go anywhere but you'll have a very clean and slick surface.

What I like to do is polish the whole vehicle and once I am finished with the whole thing, come back around and remove the PwS with a MF towel. This will allow a little extra bonding time to the paint. At this point in time you can leave it as it by itself or add any sealant or wax atop if you'd like.