PDA

View Full Version : What kind of shirts to get?

Pages : [1] 2

shoeless89
02-10-2012, 05:13 PM
I got my logo and everything finished up finally and I'm going to get some shirts made but a little torn on what to get. If I get polos I can get my logo embroidered on the front and I think it'll look really professional but on the downside I can't really put any information on the back like phone number, website, etc. I can get t-shirts screen printed and I can have my logo on the front and a bunch of information on the back but it would look as classy as an embroidered polo. Eventually I plan on having both I just don't have the money right now. So do you guys have? Which one do you guys think I should get? Thanks everyone!

sullysdetailing
02-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Get two Polo's made for events and t-shirts to work in. If you need t-shirts I can hook you up I get great prices

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Porsche Pilot
02-10-2012, 05:21 PM
+1. I use the dri fit polos and my logo is on the left chest. I put my website address on the back across the yoke. It looks tasteful but adds a little more info without being to busy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cruzinZ
02-12-2012, 11:14 AM
Also look into bulk ordering to save some money. Size up your clients. On your higher end clients, might want to give them a polo shirt. If you notice the client wears a lot of print t-shirts give him one of your print shirts with some business cards. Make sure it has logo & business number on both shirts. Ask them for a friendly publicity when they are asked questions about their paint condition as you rely mostly on word of mouth advertisement. Once you get word of mouth rolling it can turn into lots of additional business.

Ted S.
02-12-2012, 12:58 PM
I like the Polo idea myself. Will you (or do you) be doing most of your work inside or outside?

DetailElite
02-12-2012, 02:47 PM
I have T-shirts to work in, but I think polos are more professional looking. Where do you guys that have polos get them from?

Kristopher1129
02-12-2012, 03:16 PM
Get two Polo's made for events and t-shirts to work in. If you need t-shirts I can hook you up I get great prices

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

:iagree: Polos for meetings, or marketing events. T-shirts to work in. Trust me...you don't wanna work in a polo.

Royaldetail
02-14-2012, 01:29 PM
You can go Custom T-Shirts - Design Your Own T-Shirts Online - Free Shipping! (http://www.customink.com) or Zazzle | Custom T-Shirts, Personalized Gifts, Posters, Art, and more (http://www.zazzle.com)

tw33k2514
02-14-2012, 01:38 PM
Polo is the way to go. It's just classy.

Stang Man
02-14-2012, 01:56 PM
+1. I use the dri fit polos and my logo is on the left chest. I put my website address on the back across the yoke. It looks tasteful but adds a little more info without being to busy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This sounds like a great layout.

You can also add the website, if applicable, to one of the sleeve, with your name on the other sleeve.

Tons of options, let us know what you decide on!

Mike Phillips
02-14-2012, 02:54 PM
Go to Kohls and get their Grand-Slam brand Polo shirts.

Nicest polo shirt around for the money...

(Seriously, at least go check them out)

:xyxthumbs:

Flannigan
02-14-2012, 03:00 PM
Polos while interacting with customers, t shirts while working on the cars.

Mike Phillips
02-14-2012, 03:05 PM
Polos while interacting with customers, t shirts while working on the cars.

I definitely agree with this...

A very soft cotton t-shirt and long enough to drape down in front of your the waist and belt loops of your pants.

:)

The Pad Man
02-14-2012, 03:19 PM
I bought a couple of Simpson Racing shirts that are screenprinted. They are super light weight, snap front, look awesome, and clean up easily

MaxWax
02-14-2012, 03:33 PM
No one seems to have mentioned button down shirts like these http://www.fittedgear.com/eBay/Images/Dickies/ShortSleeveWorkShirt/OliveGreen/OliveGreen.jpg

I still haven't gotten custom shirts done, I just wear polos in my company color but the bike shop I use to work at got shirts like the dickies ones I posted above and they're pretty comfortable to work in, and as far as I know they aren't too expensive, not sure about that though.