PDA

View Full Version : Why Why Why???

hoyt66
02-09-2012, 07:56 PM
WHY IS IT SO FUN TO GET AN AG ORDER DELIVERED??

Obviously just opened my box of goodies. Nothing major mind you but I was so excited to

get home from work and get it in from the cold

Danube
02-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Probably because of our collective addiction.

Marc08EX
02-09-2012, 07:58 PM
That's the point of the unpacking thread. To share your excitement with everyone on the forum.

Even if I just got a piece of clay from AG, I'm still excited.

alko
02-09-2012, 08:08 PM
Post in the unpacking thread!!!!

tw33k2514
02-09-2012, 08:19 PM

Do eet!!

Flash Gordon
02-09-2012, 08:20 PM
WHY IS IT SO FUN TO GET AN AG ORDER DELIVERED??

Obviously just opened my box of goodies. Nothing major mind you but I was so excited to

get home from work and get it in from the cold

I am even worse then you. I get excited when they deliever new phonebooks. As long as I can remember I've read them cover to cover when I get my hands on a new one. Lots of valuable information in the phonebook, but no one seems to read them. Kinda like a cars owners manual...

Setec Astronomy
02-09-2012, 08:34 PM
I am even worse then you. I get excited when they deliever new phonebooks. As long as I can remember I've read them cover to cover when I get my hands on a new one. Lots of valuable information in the phonebook, but no one seems to read them. Kinda like a cars owners manual...

"The new phone books are here! The new phone books are here!"

tw33k2514
02-09-2012, 08:36 PM
Flash...

You are strange.

www.yp.com

Kristopher1129
02-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Why? I'll tell ya why. Because it's like heaven in a box surrounded by packaging peanuts. That's why! lol

JSMet
02-12-2012, 02:11 PM
I'm like that too, and I was thinking that I might need help. It's funny how you can excited about stuff that you ordered like it's Christmas and you're a kid again. You KNOW what's going to be in the box, so what is it that makes you get a charge the way you do when you see it on the table when you get home? I enjoy it, but I know from looking around and seeing all this product, some of which I haven't even used yet, that I have to try to keep it in check. Either that, or open a store.

art72
02-12-2012, 02:30 PM
Too funny, I'm driving from Orlando to AG very, very soon to place my first order. Unfortunately, my newly found collective addiction to get started in this trade doesn't include the patience to wait on the delivery truck! -LOL

Hopefully, I can tame the urge to buy everything I want, and get 'only what I need' - for if not, it could be awhile before the business prospers.

Being exposed to all the great training, products, and TOOLS, is definitely complicating the decision making process a bit, as my list keeps on growing and changing everyday.

Perhaps by the time I make the run, I'll have regained my maturity a bit, and not feel like a little kid in a toy store...but reading through the threads, I seriously doubt it!

Ted S.
02-12-2012, 04:17 PM
Probably because of our collective addiction.
:iagree:

That's the point of the unpacking thread. To share your excitement with everyone on the forum.

Even if I just got a piece of clay from AG, I'm still excited.

:iagree: (Awesome thread, by the way!)

Do eet!!

:dunno:

Why? I'll tell ya why. Because it's like heaven in a box surrounded by packaging peanuts. That's why! lol

It's like opening a Christmas present to youself!

nickgodfrey
02-12-2012, 06:29 PM

This just reminds me of Steve Martin in The Jerk... My name in print! I'm somebody now! Haha...good stuff...

Dugdug
02-12-2012, 07:02 PM
Hmmm... this gives me an Idea... What about AG secret Santa? Limit $20???? Think of how excited you would be to get an AG package and NOT know what's in it?