PDA

View Full Version : Griots 3" DA and Brushes

Perfessor
02-09-2012, 07:43 PM
I have been all over this site for brushes that I can use on my Griots "mini" DA polisher. So far the only brushes small enough are made for the Cyclo, but those have lugs (bolts) on the back of them instead of Velcro (hook and pile) that I need (the pile side anyway).

While I know that I have not yet searched every page here, I am hoping that someone can point me in the right direction. I'm looking for 3" or 4" brushes for everything from leather cleaning to carpet cleaning.

Help please?

5.4 Shelby
02-09-2012, 07:49 PM
Porter Cable 7424 Carpet & Upholstery Brushes (http://www.autogeek.net/porter-cable-brushes.html)

Good luck getting that GG3 inch to spin them. Do you have a PC, GG 6 or Megs 110? They will work better.

Perfessor
02-09-2012, 08:00 PM
I have both a PC and Flex, but I was kinda hoping for a 3-4 inch version for smaller areas.

sahrcar
02-10-2012, 09:18 AM
Those PC brushes are only about 4 inch wide or so. I use mine all the time with a cordless drill. If you want a hook n loop backing brush I know that Chemical Guys sells one but its a bit pricey and Im not sure how soft it is. I've damaged some upholstered seats in the past using the white bristle PC brush heads so I generally just use the soft green/ turqouise one all the time now.