PDA

View Full Version : So I ordered more products....

Surfer
05-09-2006, 04:33 PM
Had a large order in a couple weeks ago:
Poorboys Natty Blue wax
Poorboys QW Plus
Poorboys EX-P Sealent
Optimum Polish
Klasse AIO
Poorboys Trim Restorer
303 Fabric/Vinyl Cleaner
The new Edge Dual Action 6" kit
And some other various items (couple blue microfiber pads, klasse foam app's etc)

And I haven't even got the chance to detail yet so figured, what the hell, let's order more lol. So I just ordered:
Optimum Compound
DP High Performance Glass Restorer
Meg's NXT Insane Tire Shine
Mother's Mag/Aluminum Polish
Optimum Car Wax
and a couple more Pinnacle Foam Wax Applicators.

I think I officially have the "detailing bug", Autogeek and their evil ways to make you buy more---> "free WG Detail Spray while it last" :cheers: :D

Excessive Detail
05-09-2006, 05:48 PM
I know what you mean. If I could I'd try evrey product that AG has. And theirs nothing wrong with having the "detailing bug." Just wait till you start using all those products, your gonna want to buy even more.

ScottB
05-09-2006, 05:57 PM
http://www.photohost.org/gallery/data/500/167Wax.jpg

I awaiting some new products also. Everything else seems ... well tried ! :D

Excessive Detail
05-09-2006, 06:02 PM
:applause: Very impressive!:righton:

Meghan
05-09-2006, 06:13 PM
Us Geek employees have crazy collections too... you never can have too much supplies!!! If my garage wasn't a mess I would show you a photo.:Picture:

Excessive Detail
05-09-2006, 06:23 PM
I need a garage, all my stuff is in the back seat of my car, mainly for my detailing business,

NissanOwner
05-10-2006, 06:03 AM
Surfer, I know how you feel, I keep ordering more and more stuff.
I've been moving out my sports equipment and replacing it with car detail supplies, now I don't know where to keep all my golf clubs and racquets.

BILL
05-10-2006, 07:21 AM
AUTO GEEK IS ALSO THE SHIPPING CHAMPS OF ALL TIME

called yeserday at 3:00 pm for an order and had confirmation it was shipped at 5:15 pm same day.........:-)

Meghan
05-10-2006, 07:24 AM
AUTO GEEK IS ALSO THE SHIPPING CHAMPS OF ALL TIME

called yeserday at 3:00 pm for an order and had confirmation it was shipped at 5:15 pm same day.........:-)
Thanks Bill, we know you guys like to get your products asap, so we do our best! :awesome: