Pages : [1] 2

Meghan
02-09-2012, 04:26 PM
Who says vendors don't listen to forum members...this one is for you WaxMan
Thank you Chemical Guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrWgNPX1NS8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Flannigan
02-09-2012, 04:39 PM
Thats great that they made this video to answer some questions! The sign of a great company to work with!

Pats300zx
02-09-2012, 04:57 PM
Great video. Thanks to CG for putting this together !!!!!

Is AG going to carry V7 soon?

Meghan
02-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Great video. Thanks to CG for putting this together !!!!!

Is AG going to carry V7 soon?
Very soon!

SkateForGirl
02-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Wait til Waxman sees this :)

tw33k2514
02-09-2012, 06:52 PM
Idk why CG gets such a bad rap. So they spell stuff wrong, big deal. This video is exactly what we needed and they came through!

Pats300zx
02-09-2012, 07:26 PM
Very soon!

Just made my day !!!!! Im the MANIm the MAN

Flash69
02-09-2012, 11:18 PM
WOW!!! Might have to buy even more CG stuff now.

ShinyRex
02-10-2012, 12:12 AM
Idk why CG gets such a bad rap. So they spell stuff wrong, big deal. This video is exactly what we needed and they came through!

I think a lot of the bad wrap is presentation. They are getting better though; all of the V series labels are very professional.

LegacyGT
02-10-2012, 12:22 AM
Thats great that they made this video to answer some questions! The sign of a great company to work with!

:iagree:

Detail_Dude
02-10-2012, 07:36 AM
The only thing about the video that kinda bugs me is the fact that Greg repeated "no other product like this on the market" waaaay too much. This goes along with the, um, over-hype I often see from CG. That said, a alot of their products are good and they do have a nice set of YouTube videos.

My two cents....which I was saving for the mid-day BOGO - lol

Waxmax
02-10-2012, 12:06 PM
Nice video. Yes, the PC is the way to go....plus using either HV7 or BF Poly Spray to amp up the slickness. I do this after Lava cures (12 hrs.).

CG has some good products, but there is the hype factor.

Greg in the video says Lava is one of few products that can be applied by hand or machine(??). Not sure about that...liquids and pastes can be hand or PC applied.

I also see where he states he is using Blacklight as an AIO....that is not part of the Blacklight info. In another video he applies it on top of Jet Seal...although by hand. I have been told that it does contain very mild abrasives...so by machine it may remove or reduce LSPs...go with hand application if using it on top of a sealant. Blacklight is a great product, but keep this in mind.

I'm sure AG's influence was big in getting this video done.. thank you.

pickles
02-10-2012, 12:36 PM
The only thing about the video that kinda bugs me is the fact that Greg repeated "no other product like this on the market" waaaay too much. This goes along with the, um, over-hype I often see from CG. That said, a alot of their products are good and they do have a nice set of YouTube videos.

My two cents....which I was saving for the mid-day BOGO - lol

I noticed that too and it confused me.Also when he said that you don't apply Lava like any other wax or sealant and yet the way he did it in the video was pretty much exactly the way I apply any paste wax to my car. Prime pad,spread thin and gently,buff off to a shine.Maybe I missed something. The wax looks like a quality one,but I'd buy the PC or that Audi before the wax.

NFA
02-10-2012, 12:50 PM
So is it a wax or a sealant?

Detail_Dude
02-10-2012, 01:34 PM
I noticed that too and it confused me.Also when he said that you don't apply Lava like any other wax or sealant and yet the way he did it in the video was pretty much exactly the way I apply any paste wax to my car. Prime pad,spread thin and gently,buff off to a shine.Maybe I missed something.

I am no expert, but agree 100% based on what I've learned (thanks to the AG forum)!

The wax looks like a quality one,but I'd buy the PC or that Audi before the wax

Tell you what - you buy me the Audi and I'll hook you up with the PC and Lava :p