PDA

View Full Version : Could Be A Combination of Things But This IS Not Good!!

ShineTimeDetail
02-09-2012, 04:00 PM
Did I say not good? I meant this is freakin awesome!! I used Meguiars D151 today(Second time) and was blown away by the results I got! Could be a combo a few things like I used a flex at speed 5, used a orange LC pad, and could've been softer paint(Dodge Ram) I used it on a red Hummer the other day but used a white lc pad on speed 3 probably. I got medium results but it had really hard paint.

I clayed this truck with DP universal clay and it marred the hell out of the paint(black) and it had some other heavy defects. I really thought I was going to have to pull some medium grade compound to get them out but the D151 worked great! Very pleased!:dblthumb2:

Meguiars D151 Paint Reconditioning Cream (http://www.autogeek.net/meguiars-paint-reconditioning-cream-d151.html)

Can this be topped with a good wax to prolong the short life of this product?

tw33k2514
02-09-2012, 04:07 PM
D151 is the best AIO on the market if you ask me!

dad07
02-09-2012, 04:13 PM

You Betcha!

Meticulous-Detail
02-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Did I say not good? I meant this is freakin awesome!! I used Meguiars D151 today(Second time) and was blown away by the results I got! Could be a combo a few things like I used a flex at speed 5, used a orange LC pad, and could've been softer paint(Dodge Ram) I used it on a red Hummer the other day but used a white lc pad on speed 3 probably. I got medium results but it had really hard paint.

I clayed this truck with DP universal clay and it marred the hell out of the paint(black) and it had some other heavy defects. I really thought I was going to have to pull some medium grade compound to get them out but the D151 worked great! Very pleased!:dblthumb2:

Meguiars D151 Paint Reconditioning Cream (http://www.autogeek.net/meguiars-paint-reconditioning-cream-d151.html)

Good to know, you really can experiment with D151 and different pads and speed setting for desired results.

Danube
02-09-2012, 04:50 PM
Does it come in a smaller package then 1 gal?

ShineTimeDetail
02-09-2012, 05:24 PM
Not sure I got a 8 ounce bottle from a distributor here in STL.