PDA

View Full Version : Post your spray bottle of choice!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

tw33k2514
02-07-2012, 02:06 AM
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/8482/photo2oso.jpg

I am a fan of the autozone chemical resistant spray bottles myself.

Ted S.
02-07-2012, 02:38 AM
Kwazar Mercury Pro!

faulksy
02-07-2012, 05:34 AM
I use a variety of bottles. For my bulk products like Meguiars and Optimum I use the Meguiars Detailer bottles.

I also duplicated those products and over car products in the much smaller Dodo Juice range of spray bottles. I find they give a even mist without wasting product. Much easier to cart around then the bigger detailer bottles all the time. Its handy having large bottles but it takes me forever to go through something like Hyper Dressing

In the car centre console I also have 3x of their finger spritz botttles. A detailing spray, window cleaner and air freshener. Having them in the finger bottles means I don't have to worry about them spilling and always nearby in case of emergencies

rwright
02-07-2012, 06:25 AM
Actually, a little over 2 weeks ago I picked up an AutoZone bottle and as it turns out it's the best I've used so far. SprayMaster bottles suck. Not only are they 3x the price of AutoZone bottles, all 6 that I have leak if tipped over or tilt forward and spray way too much product even when nearly closed. I have the old fat trigger and new slim trigger.

Bunky
02-07-2012, 06:42 AM
I had never noticed that they spray bottles.

golliger
02-07-2012, 07:06 AM
This is the bottle I use, but I replace the sprayer with a Tolco 320 sprayer.36 Ounce Detail Bottle (http://www.autogeek.net/36oudebo.html)

Proper Auto care use to sell them that way. I don't care for the sprayer that comes with it now.
Instead of spraying a nice even cone, it is more fan shaped and shoots off to one side a little.

tw33k2514
02-07-2012, 11:47 AM
Actually, a little over 2 weeks ago I picked up an AutoZone bottle and as it turns out it's the best I've used so far. SprayMaster bottles suck. Not only are they 3x the price of AutoZone bottles, all 6 that I have leak if tipped over or tilt forward and spray way too much product even when nearly closed. I have the old fat trigger and new slim trigger.

Completely agree.

and for those of you looking for them. They are hidden over by the wd40 and other stuff of that nature.

Twister
02-07-2012, 11:53 AM
I'll have to try out the Autozone bottles. I have several Meguiars bottles but I hate the sprayers. No matter now much I adjust I think they spray too much product and I don't care for the spray pattern

richy
02-07-2012, 12:54 PM
If price is no object, get the Kwaazar Mercury's. I use the Zep ones for most products.

alko
02-07-2012, 12:55 PM
I have picked up a couple of nice rubbermaid sprayers from Target. They're $5 a piece but they're durable.

Monster Shine
02-07-2012, 01:36 PM
I am going to try AutoZone bottles out next time then. I am there all the time anyway. :cheers:

Old Tiger
02-07-2012, 02:52 PM
Kwazar Mercury Pro!

If price is no object, get the Kwaazar Mercury's. I use the Zep ones for most products.
I agree on Kwazer Mercury Pro. ZEP is my favorite reasonably priced bottle. The Kwazers have the best mist and never leak. Legacy Gt's brilliant review convinced me and I have 16 Kwazers now. They are a lifetime investment IMO!

Stang Man
02-07-2012, 03:19 PM
I use the Home Depot bottles, they're very cheap.

They work well for me thus far, but all I use in them are degreasers and my PERL.

My clay lube will be getting a lot of work, so I may check out some better options for that.

Ted S.
02-07-2012, 03:28 PM
I agree on Kwazer Mercury Pro. ZEP is my favorite reasonably priced bottle. The Kwazers have the best mist and never leak. Legacy Gt's brilliant review convinced me and I have 16 Kwazers now. They are a lifetime investment IMO!

In my experience, the best part about them is how the sprayer is made; I've dropped one several times, the worst that has happened besides some minor scuffs is that the trigger popped out of place. I think they were intentionally designed this way to prevent serious damage.

Jaddie
02-07-2012, 03:41 PM
Dear Friends

I love Kwazar's bottles and pressurized sprayers, but now that Ben posted a picture of his Auto Zone bottles, I think I may give those a shot. The spray head looks like the Kwazar to me. I have four Kwazar Mercury Pro spray bottles and two Kwazar Venus Pro pressurized sprayers.