PDA

View Full Version : 4inch pads

Nica
03-03-2007, 06:28 PM
I'm about to place another order and I would like to purchase the 4 inch pads, but the Edge type not the Lake Country. I'm quite pleased with the Edge system and would like to stick with it. The question is this; I noticed that the 4 inch pads seem to have been made for the Cyclo will they work on a PC? I'm assuming that since I already have the 6 inch Edge pads and it came with the adapter that the 4 inch pads will simply just snap in to place with the adapter that I currently have on the PC. Just double checking that's all...like I said I "assume" that the 4 inch pads will just snap on like the 6 inch pads that I currently have.

Cyclo DoublePrecision™ Foam Pads (http://www.autogeek.net/doubleprecision-cyclo-pads.html)http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_1940_90816

Al-53
03-03-2007, 06:51 PM
Nica ..yes they will work on a PC..as long as you have a edge adapter on the PC....

Whitethunder46
03-03-2007, 07:10 PM
I ordered a yellow, green, and orange 4" pads the other day. Should be in on Wednesday.

Nica
03-03-2007, 07:12 PM
Sweet, I'm getting them...all of them.

Hey Whitethunder46, looking forward to a review buddy. Let me know how they work out for you. I'll be ordering soon, but maybe next week or so and by the time I get it it's another week so I'll probably be getting my products by the end of the month.

Whitethunder46
03-03-2007, 08:24 PM
Sweet, I'm getting them...all of them.

Hey Whitethunder46, looking forward to a review buddy. Let me know how they work out for you. I'll be ordering soon, but maybe next week or so and by the time I get it it's another week so I'll probably be getting my products by the end of the month.

I plan on using them for headlight restorations mostly.

justin_murphy
03-03-2007, 08:39 PM
shadybreal aka Bradley just called me and told me that the EDGE 4" pads work awesome on the PC. Very balanced and a lot of cut. He also commented on having more control with them over a 6" pad. I have some that I acquired from Detail Fest. Gonna have to try them now!

Nica
03-03-2007, 10:06 PM
shadybreal aka Bradley just called me and told me that the EDGE 4" pads work awesome on the PC. Very balanced and a lot of cut. He also commented on having more control with them over a 6" pad. I have some that I acquired from Detail Fest. Gonna have to try them now!

Sweet :righton:

More control, nice that will come in handy. I'm thinking of using them on hard to reach areas....more cut too mmm..very nice.

Thank you Justin, this is the feed back I was looking for.

trl2112
03-04-2007, 07:04 AM
I have used the white foam pad for applying LSP. It works great! Makes waxing fast and easy to leave a nice thin coat of what ever product your using.

John U
03-04-2007, 02:21 PM
I like the 4" when on "cluttered" sides panels (side moldings, marker lights, door handles) Great for spot repairs when you only need a little product and hate having to clean a large pad.
JU