PDA

View Full Version : South Floridians going to detail fest?

Pages : [1] 2

MaxWax
02-01-2012, 09:17 PM
I was thinking it would be fun to caravan up to Stuart! Anyone interested?

lokichaos
02-01-2012, 09:51 PM
I was thinking it would be fun to caravan up to Stuart! Anyone interested?

I'll be in FL around that time, but I'll be up north in Orlando. You going for sure?

MaxWax
02-01-2012, 10:09 PM
Yep, I'm only an hour and a half away and AGO is awesome, auto detailing is awesome, and looking at cool new stuff that I'm going to be really tempted to buy is awesome, so all in all it seems like it'll be a really awesome weekend!

lokichaos
02-01-2012, 10:29 PM
Yep, I'm only an hour and a half away and AGO is awesome, auto detailing is awesome, and looking at cool new stuff that I'm going to be really tempted to buy is awesome, so all in all it seems like it'll be a really awesome weekend!

Yes indeed! Can't wait to meet the AG staff and all the forum members. Not to mention the new detailing stuff they will be showing off.

lol we will probably be two of the youngest detailers there.
You plan on going both days?

Vellie
02-01-2012, 11:05 PM
I'm in Miami beach. Who is down this way trying to head up that way?

Meghan
02-02-2012, 10:27 AM
I think it's great to see a group of young detailers choosing to learn the trader the right way, very proud of you guys. And I can't wait to meet everyone at Detail Fest, we are going to have a blast!

MaxWax
02-02-2012, 11:37 AM
I think it's great to see a group of young detailers choosing to learn the trader the right way, very proud of you guys. And I can't wait to meet everyone at Detail Fest, we are going to have a blast!
Thanks Meghan! I'm looking forward to meeting you and rest of the AG staff I didn't meet this past weekend at boot camp!

I'm in Miami beach. Who is down this way trying to head up that way?
I'm in Weston, what route are you taking up? If your going 75 north to the sawgrass and then to the turnpike we should meet up somewhere.

Yes indeed! Can't wait to meet the AG staff and all the forum members. Not to mention the new detailing stuff they will be showing off.

Yeah I'll be there both days, plus if they choose to have a car of the week on Thursday I may play hooky and come early for that!

lokichaos
02-02-2012, 01:53 PM
Yeah I'll be there both days, plus if they choose to have a car of the week on Thursday I may play hooky and come early for that!

Tsk Tsk, shouldn't be skipping school! lol Shouldn't you be on Spring break by then?

MaxWax
02-02-2012, 01:55 PM
Tsk Tsk, shouldn't be skipping school! lol Shouldn't you be on Spring break by then?

Nope, that's the week after Spring Break!

lokichaos
02-02-2012, 02:06 PM
Nope, that's the week after Spring Break!

You guys go on break pretty early then. Cant wait for Spring break to come around. Hopefully I'll see you and other forum members there :xyxthumbs:

dad07
02-02-2012, 02:12 PM
OH My!

Max and Eva could this be the begining of something?

Max and Eva sittin in a tree............:laughing:

Just Kidding..........

Hope you both have a GREAT time at DF!

lokichaos
02-02-2012, 02:26 PM
OH My!

Max and Eva could this be the begining of something?

Max and Eva sittin in a tree............:laughing:

Just Kidding..........

Hope you both have a GREAT time at DF!

LOL. I am surprised that you even know/remember that song.

You going to DF as well this year?

rider9195
02-02-2012, 03:35 PM

I feel like if I went, I would be the youngest there and sort of out of place age wise. That is unless, you are younger than 16. Haha.

dad07
02-02-2012, 03:50 PM
LOL. I am surprised that you even know/remember that song.

You going to DF as well this year?

I wish! but you never know...something could happen at the last min.

I feel like if I went, I would be the youngest there and sort of out of place age wise. That is unless, you are younger than 16. Haha.

Another youngster? Its all good....go and suck up all the info you can!

lokichaos
02-02-2012, 04:19 PM

Im 17 so thats only a year older :P lol