PDA

View Full Version : Leather Products - need help!

C&C2Detail
03-03-2007, 02:03 PM
I am getting ready to put in an order. I have a detailing business that primarily does vehicles for a car dealer. I want to try something different for leather seats. I have been using the CarBrite leather cleaner and conditioner. I would like something that is cleaner and conditioner in one. It also has to be cost efficient. Any suggestions?

Whitethunder46
03-03-2007, 02:08 PM
I've had good success with Megs conditioner/cleaner fro their pro detialing pine.

nick19
03-03-2007, 02:18 PM
I've had good success with Megs conditioner/cleaner fro their pro detialing pine.

That's probably your best bet. Although I haven't noticed any cleaning abilities from Meg's, but its still cost effective.

WG's or Pinnacles is probably one of the best conditioners out there.

-Nick :cheers:

Whitethunder46
03-03-2007, 02:36 PM
I've also used Pinnacle leather conditioner was very pleased. However, I didn't care for the smell all that much. $ for $, I would honestly take Megs leather/conditioner first, especially if you use it fairly often.

sparkie
03-03-2007, 05:09 PM
Pinnacle Leather Cleaner & Conditioner - Agreed upon by leather care pros world wide, leather requires both cleaning and conditioning to keep it (http://www.autogeek.net/pileclco.html)
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_1940_96346704

I use it and love it!

Surfer
03-03-2007, 05:22 PM
Suggestions above are good and if you want a good all-in-one type product, grab some Optimum Protectant Plus, cleans and protects and works great on leather, vinyl, dash etc. Doesn't smell the best but goes away quickly, actually kinda like the smell lol, manly as Scott would say :D

Whitethunder46
03-03-2007, 05:28 PM
Suggestions above are good and if you want a good all-in-one type product, grab some Optimum Protectant Plus, cleans and protects and works great on leather, vinyl, dash etc. Doesn't smell the best but goes away quickly, actually kinda like the smell lol, manly as Scott would say :D

Another thing about Optimum is that the finish is VERY matte and natural looking. I've never tried it on leather, but sure love it on vinyl.