PDA

View Full Version : I Love Winter!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Bates Detailing
01-30-2012, 09:15 PM
Best winter ever! Phone ringing off the hook..... can't ask for more :dblthumb2:. Hope everyone else is enjoying this ridiculously odd warm winter?!?!?

Flash Gordon
01-30-2012, 09:18 PM
Are you hi on Crack?!?!?!? Of course we're all enjoying this mild Winter Anthony!

:)

Bates Detailing
01-30-2012, 09:20 PM
Are you hi on Crack?!?!?!? Of course we're all enjoying this mild Winter Anthony!

LOL - Thats a big hamburger Flash - Let me know if you are still down for the Detail Fest Road trip this year man......

Flash Gordon
01-30-2012, 09:24 PM
LOL - Thats a big hamburger Flash - Let me know if you are still down for the Detail Fest Road trip this year man......

Freakin thats weird!!!!!

I was just thinking before I made that last post if you remembered that we were suppose to road-trip-it to DF this year!

Bates Detailing
01-30-2012, 09:27 PM
Freakin thats weird!!!!!

I was just thinking before I made that last post if you remembered that we were suppose to road-trip-it to DF this year!

Im down and maybe we can get Tyson to go - depends on how well we are set up to get things done. Either way Im sure I can make it and leave the reigns to Tyson. Let me know man.

Flash Gordon
01-30-2012, 09:31 PM
Im down and maybe we can get Tyson to go - depends on how well we are set up to get things done. Either way Im sure I can make it and leave the reigns to Tyson. Let me know man.

If I go it will be a last minute thing. That seems to be my mode of operating. It would be a pretty cool trip I bet

Tyson is welcome to join us if he would like, just so long as you guys don't mind Trouble tagging along too :)

Kristopher1129
01-30-2012, 09:34 PM
You guys wanna make a pit stop in New Hampshire? haha

I'm not hating this winter at all! The phone was going nuts today. :dblthumb2:

Flash Gordon
01-30-2012, 09:36 PM

Drive to Nashville and we could all rent a Suburban or 15 passenger van. We could get there quick if we had multiple drivers

Bates Detailing
01-30-2012, 09:39 PM
If I go it will be a last minute thing. That seems to be my mode of operating. It would be a pretty cool trip I bet

Tyson is welcome to join us if he would like, just so long as you guys don't mind Trouble tagging along too :)

Well.... I need a least a 5 minutes heads up lol. Seriously let me know last minute or not, I never get out anymore so a vacation may be needed by then for sure.

By the way - Tyson is AWESOME at making beats. I think you would appreciate his work - Ill send you a PM to his work - good stuff

Bates Detailing
01-30-2012, 09:40 PM

That would be an awesome trip Kris!

Drive to Nashville and we could all rent a Suburban or 15 passenger van. We could get there quick if we had multiple drivers

I can probably get a cheap short bus for the weekend!

Flash Gordon
01-30-2012, 09:47 PM
By the way - Tyson is AWESOME at making beats. I think you would appreciate his work - Ill send you a PM to his work - good stuff

http://www.3sgto.org/images/smilies/bawc/487.gif

Bates Detailing
01-30-2012, 10:01 PM
Actually picked up 3 random Semis for tomorrow (decal removal/exterior details) - a full interior detail on Lexus and a regular client SUV basic ----- feels like summer!

lokichaos
01-30-2012, 10:06 PM
Actually picked up 3 random Semis for tomorrow (decal removal/exterior details) - a full interior detail on Lexus and a regular client SUV basic ----- feels like summer!

3 semis?! :wow: thats gotta be intense…I'm not sure where I would even start with those lol

Bates Detailing
01-30-2012, 10:14 PM
3 semis?! :wow: thats gotta be intense…I'm not sure where I would even start with those lol

LOL - Not that bad....... Undercarriage is what Im not a fan of. Paint is cake - Decal removal is cake - tires and rims cake ------ it just like doing 2 or 3 cars at once per SEMI IMO ..... I can say undercarriage is no fun. And we are not painting, prepping 5th wheel, or doing any aluminum polishing. Next month we have 60 Semi Interiors lined up!!!! Now that will be a feat! Running shifts for that! Hope to knock them out in 2 to 3 weeks (full Interior details minus sanding or dying plastics).

Flash Gordon
01-30-2012, 10:16 PM
Those are some strong beats!!!! http://www.3sgto.org/images/smilies/more/367023_u22.gif

I like Gucci and Whack the best http://www.3sgto.org/images/smilies/bawc/SoldierSmiley.gif