Thanks So Much
What help do you need :confused:

JeffW
05-10-2006, 03:37 PM
Meghan - I give up...where's the car in your new avatar? :p

WAX-BANDIT
05-10-2006, 05:11 PM
what is the best booster for Wolfgang Deep Gloss
Paint Sealant. Detail spritzs or Deep gloss spritz sealant?

flatstick
05-13-2006, 08:27 AM
placed my order yesterday for a few things and am interested to see how this stuff works. quick question. I placed the comments in the box, is there any way of know if the Spritz was available and will be in my order ? thanks for the offer. as always AG kicks you know what :awesome:

Meghan
05-13-2006, 08:32 AM
Meghan - I give up...where's the car in your new avatar? :p
Jeff had to put a pic up from my weekend getaway.... this way I still feel a little like I am on vacation! Plus we do carry boat detailing products too!:p

uwisconsin97
05-16-2006, 07:59 AM
Is this product still available? I placed an order, and entered it in the comments box. Just curious if there is any left.

Meghan
05-16-2006, 08:08 AM
Is this product still available? I placed an order, and entered it in the comments box. Just curious if there is any left.
Yes it is, I sent you a PM.

flatstick
05-16-2006, 10:23 AM
Yes it is, I sent you a PM.

So I guess if it was available and you put the code in it is in the order. no confirmation of any type. I did not see anything on my order the other day to say it was included.suppose when my order gets here I can confirm :D

Meghan
05-16-2006, 10:56 AM
So I guess if it was available and you put the code in it is in the order. no confirmation of any type. I did not see anything on my order the other day to say it was included.suppose when my order gets here I can confirm :D
Just pulled up your order and yes indeed you will be getting a free WG Spritz. :awesome:

flatstick
05-16-2006, 11:52 AM
Just pulled up your order and yes indeed you will be getting a free WG Spritz. :awesome:

Wooooooo that is awesome. can not wait to give it a whirl. so many cars ,so little time lol! thanks again for the great offer. you came through again :cheers:

FreeIsGood
05-18-2006, 11:11 PM
For anyone who would like a Free Wolfgang Instant Detail Spritz...
We have about 40 of the original forumla still available. If you would like one all you have to do is next time you place an order with Autogeek.net write in the comment box, "Please send an original Wolfgang Instant Detail Spritz". We will send them out as long as the supply last. One per customer and no shipping to California.
Thank you and enjoy! :righton:

I live in CA. just wondering why CA is excluded?

joe.p
05-18-2006, 11:24 PM
The New version is VOC compliant..

TNT-C5
05-20-2006, 08:48 PM

What is the proper procedure for requesting samples. I placed my order online and added my request to the comments but got nothing. Should I have done this differently?

joe.p
05-20-2006, 10:32 PM
For anyone who would like a Free Wolfgang Instant Detail Spritz...
We have about 40 of the original forumla still available. If you would like one all you have to do is next time you place an order with Autogeek.net write in the comment box, "Please send an original Wolfgang Instant Detail Spritz". We will send them out as long as the supply last. One per customer and no shipping to California.
Thank you and enjoy! :righton:
Hmm, I wonder if Jason remembered me too ;)