PDA

View Full Version : New Blackfire Line Launches January 31st!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Nick McKees37
01-28-2012, 07:34 PM
Blackfire is a name that's recognized by orthopedic surgeons and chiropractors in areas where detailing is popular because vehicles treated with Blackfire Car Care Products don't just turn heads, they create whiplash. If you are unfamiliar with the Blackfire shine, you may find yourself with a stiff neck from doing so many double takes. I would suggest enrolling in a yoga class because what you're about to see on January 31st will make you do much more than double-take.

Blackfire Car Care Products has gone through an extensive overhaul the last several months, and it consists of much more than a handsome new bottle with a striking Ferrari 599 across the label. The overhaul to the Blackfire line consists of the addition of 12 new products along with updates made to existing products.

Stay tuned, as the new-for-2012 Blackfire line will be launching at Autogeek on Tuesday, January 31st. :dblthumb2:

A sneak peek at the whiplash inducing shine created by Crystal Seal, a new spray sealant in the Blackfire line.

http://autogeekonline.net/nick/Blackfire%20Crystal%20Seal%20Mustang/IMG_5923.JPG

LegacyGT
01-28-2012, 07:39 PM
I'll vouch, the new BlackFire line is a dream to work with, and causes whiplash :D

van185
01-28-2012, 07:44 PM
Can't wait to try some of the new products. I hope for a really big sale!

glen e
01-28-2012, 08:17 PM
Nick - why is it launched and avail at autopia now? It's no secret you own both, it's all over the strapping tape I get from your shipments!...lol

I have already received the new stuff from them...

mackdaddyhibble
01-28-2012, 08:57 PM
It would be nice to catch some of the Blackfire line and Chemical Guys both on sale at the same time,Im jus saying,they both have some items I"d like to try.Be like Crazy Eddie used to be"Go Insane":laughing:

FourEyes45
01-28-2012, 09:55 PM
Great---I was waiting---But wanted to order the BOGOs BF products ---now I can do both,,

Dr Oldz
01-28-2012, 10:34 PM
New BLACKFIRE products. How come I didn't hear about this wonderful news!?? I can't wait to see what the deal is!!!!!!!! 12 new products! I can't wait till the 31st! :D

tw33k2514
01-28-2012, 10:38 PM
Always good news when more BF comes to town!

rwright
01-28-2012, 11:28 PM
The Total Eclipse Tire Gel and Waterless Wash are outstanding products. Waterless wash leaves the paint very, very slick and cleans well. The tire gel leaves a beautiful sheen with 1 application and nice gloss with a 2nd. I hope to try Total Polish & Seal along with Wet Diamond All Paint Protection when I get home.

panthercz
01-28-2012, 11:33 PM
You know what I'd like to see? BFWD but with an anti-static additive. I LOVE bfwd but the static and dust the static attracts is problematic.

pcw25
01-29-2012, 02:40 PM
I bet the price for all their items will go up between $3-$10...

Nick McKees37
01-29-2012, 08:06 PM
Nick - why is it launched and avail at autopia now? It's no secret you own both, it's all over the strapping tape I get from your shipments!...lol

I have already received the new stuff from them...

Autogeek.net and Autopia-CarCare.com (http://www.autopia-carcare.com/) are under PBMG's corporate umbrella, and it's no secret. PBMG acquired Blackfire and Todd Helme when CMA closed last year, and since then Todd Helme has been running AutopiaForums.com (http://autopiaforums.com/). Todd Helme and Blackfire are two peas in a pod, so to ensure the Blackfire faithful wouldn't be disappointed by the changes to the new line, Todd Helme oversaw most of the development. And because Todd Helme has played such a huge role in Blackfire's overwhelming success by closely being associated with the brand for several years and by overseeing the development of the new line, it was decided that Autopia-CarCare.com would carry the new line before Autogeek or anyone else.

If anyone has the Blackfire itch, you're welcome to head over to Autopia-CarCare.com to check out the new line and you can even join AutopiaForums.com and pick Todd's brain about the new products. :dblthumb2:

I bet the price for all their items will go up between $3-$10...

Besides the new additions to the line, there were a lot of other changes, one of which is a new bottle size. Anything that has a sprayer (clay lube, quick detail spray, etc) now comes in a 20 oz spray bottle, instead of a 16 oz. So for an extra buck or two, you will be receiving an improved and/or new product, along with an additional 4 ounces. If you've ever used a Blackfire car care product, you should be well aware that 4 ounces will go a long way.

The Blackfire line always has been, and will continue to be, one of the best values in car care.

BobbyG
01-29-2012, 08:08 PM
Thanks for the heads-up Nick!! :props:

glen e
01-29-2012, 08:09 PM
thx nick!

Pats300zx
01-29-2012, 08:10 PM
I have had some time to play with some of the new products and I can say they are outstanding. It is apparent that a lot of planning and development went into the new producs in the line. I know folks will not be disappointed.