PDA

View Full Version : Free Auto care Samples?

SC sid
01-28-2012, 03:36 AM
Where can I find free auto care samples? I am looking to try a few products on my daily driver such as swirl remover polish,degreaser,shampoos etc.

Rix6
01-28-2012, 06:07 AM
Free Car Care Samples (http://www.autogeek.net/car-care-samples.html)
You can find this link on the left side of the Autogeek store home page, the first link following FLEX Polishers with FREE Bonus Products (http://www.autogeek.net/flex-car-polishers.html)

You have to order at least $50 of stuff for a free sample to be yours.

masterdetail
01-28-2012, 07:43 AM
Im not exactly sure about where you can get free samples, but, if your looking for a degreaser just let me tell you that autocare VZ-5 is amazing. It is very concentrated so be carfefull

tw33k2514
01-28-2012, 09:04 AM
I know Stoner will send you some free samples. Sadly they come in wipe form though...

cmichael258
01-28-2012, 09:35 AM
There are a lot of very generous members on this forum. Who knows...if you post exactly what you're looking for, maybe someone will send you a free sample.

DavidJ021
01-28-2012, 12:59 PM
There are a lot of very generous members on this forum. Who knows...if you post exactly what you're looking for, maybe someone will send you a free sample.

He's a new member, 2nd post is about free items?

:dunno:

umi000
01-28-2012, 09:51 PM
He's a new member, 2nd post is about free items?

:dunno:

Both his posts are about free products - the first one was in the new Mothers products giveaway thread :D

SC sid
01-28-2012, 10:11 PM
first of all i want to apologize for making it look like all i signed up was for free stuff from here that is not the case. i signed up to learn more about detailing so i can get better at it. i think I signed up to the wrong site before autogeek.com instead of .net stupid mistake

ScottB
01-29-2012, 10:13 AM
As offered the best way to try alot of products is to use the "free sample" area with each order. I also suggest the "special values" or "bogo" areas to stock up on towels and things quicker. Trading members and samples are also a great idea. Just please remember no selling or reselling on site.