PDA

View Full Version : XTM Finishing Glaze

cfarley27
01-25-2012, 03:30 PM
I got this product in my light swirl removal product but I am not quite sure when to use it??

I read that it shouldnt be used before a sealant because it has carnuaba, but I also read it won't really work well as a LSP due to protection.

Should this product be used between sealant applications as sort of a look extender then covered with a wax?

Thanks guys and gals!

mwoolfso
01-25-2012, 06:35 PM
I am pretty sure it is an AIO, specifically a cleaner/wax. It may even have some filler qualities as well since it is labelled as a glaze. A good LSP to top it would be something without cleaner and sealant properties; or leave it as-as. Durability will not be 6 months in my estimation so since you are in the XMT line, the new XMT Spray Wax may be a good LSP topper to consider or a liquid carnauba. This is from the web site...

Pinnacle XMT Carnauba Finishing Glaze is a sophisticated blend of gentle cleaners and rich carnauba wax

You can follow with more carnauba to increase the shine or call it a day. XMT Carnauba Finishing Glaze is so effective; no one will ever know you obtained those results from a one step product.

cfarley27
01-26-2012, 08:47 AM
Thank you for the reply. Does anyone else have experience or other insight on how they would use the product? Thanks!

eatnosenuggets
05-31-2012, 05:28 PM
Kicking up another old thread :( Sorry.

Was curious if the texture of the XMT Carnauba Finishing Glaze should be almost water-like compared to the XMT Swirl Remover #2?

mwoolfso
05-31-2012, 07:25 PM
They are pretty close in terms of viscosity; the glaze is a tad thicker but not by much.