PDA

View Full Version : Saying Hello

Pages : [1] 2

B&B Middle TN
01-25-2012, 01:02 PM
Hey guys, my name is Tyson. I have been working with B&B Detailing Inc. in Middle Tennessee for a little over a year now. I have been checking out the forums for about a month now and Anthony (B&B Tennessee) suggested that i get on here. He says the members are very helpful and knowledgeable. I've learned ALOT in the last year about detailing and hope to learn even more in the auto geek forum. I love detailing interiors and feel i do a great job at it but i know there is always more to learn. I also want to learn more about why and how certain products work. I dont have much experience polishing with a rotary but that is also something i would like to learn the ins and outs of. I've worked alot with the cyclo but i need to better understand the proper pads, compounds, polishes, to mix and match for each surface. Look forward to talking to you!

Flash Gordon
01-25-2012, 01:05 PM
Hi Tyson! Welcome from Memphis!

FUNX650
01-25-2012, 02:16 PM
Hey guys, my name is Tyson. I have been working with B&B Detailing Inc. in Middle Tennessee for a little over a year now

Hi Tyson and...:welcome:..To AGO.

All I can say is: :wow:

And:
Glad you have enough strength left to post to this forum......:D {J/K}

:)

Bob

Kristopher1129
01-25-2012, 02:20 PM
Anthonys side kick! Nice to see you joining the forum. I'll let Anthony know you'd LOVE some more buses, haha. Kidding. Welcome! :cheers:

Chris's FX4
01-25-2012, 02:40 PM
:welcome:

B&B Middle TN
01-25-2012, 03:08 PM
Anthonys side kick! Nice to see you joining the forum. I'll let Anthony know you'd LOVE some more buses, haha. Kidding. Welcome! :cheers:

Thanks Kristopher and yes that would be me! lol I welcome all buses, planes, space ships and ufo's. lol

Hi Tyson! Welcome from Memphis!

Thanks Flash! How is business there in Memphis?

Hi Tyson and...:welcome:..To AGO.

Thanks man!

All I can say is: :wow:

And:
Glad you have enough strength left to post to this forum......:D {J/K}

:)

Bob

Thanks Man, but what do you mean by wow? lol

:welcome:

Thanks man!

alko
01-25-2012, 03:09 PM
welcome to the forum Tyson.

Bates Detailing
01-25-2012, 03:36 PM
Finally joined lol! Now go learn something :buffing:

dad07
01-25-2012, 04:09 PM
:welcome:to AGO Tyson!

Finally joined lol! Now go learn something :buffing:

Anthony he said he has worked with you over a year? What else can he learn here! :laughing:

well I guess there is always room for improvement!

Bates Detailing
01-25-2012, 04:17 PM
Anthony he said he has worked with you over a year? What else can he learn here! :laughing:

LOL - There is so much info here - I LOVE IT - Tyson is very knowledgeable now and can do most any job himself - but I think it is great he is going to be on here learning from many and not just one :dblthumb2:

tw33k2514
01-25-2012, 05:33 PM
Welcome to AGO!

ShaunD
01-25-2012, 05:39 PM
Welcome Tyson, and since you have been working with B&B for a year I think we may learn something from you as much as you learn from us.:)
Over time I am sure you will learn much more than you intend to.
Good job Anthony, pushing him in here.:)

Kristopher1129
01-25-2012, 06:00 PM
Anthony...you did warn him about using the term "dry wash" haven't you? HA! :bolt:

dad07
01-25-2012, 06:05 PM
Anthony...you did warn him about using the term "dry wash" haven't you? HA! :bolt:

Kris we CAN talk about that here NOW! LOL!!!!

Bates Detailing
01-25-2012, 06:20 PM

Yeah, actually I did warn him about that lol. You guys can chat with him about that method - too exhausting for me lol!

Kris we CAN talk about that here NOW! LOL!!!!

Really?!!? Is it acceptable now?!!?!? LOL - I fought hard for it..... and use the method everyday still. :dblthumb2: