PDA

View Full Version : New products - Menzerna

supercharged
05-09-2006, 02:07 AM
I have seen CleatKote products added to AG. The next brand I would want to see is Menzerna. What do you guys/gals think about it?

ScottB
05-09-2006, 06:15 AM
I have spoken in confidence to Max and Jason about several lines I have personally wanted to see at AG over the years. What I have found out, is it has alot more to do with territorial rights, then simply writing the check and stocking the product. Most manufacturers like to give there sales force an area of exclusivity. Also in some cases, manufacturers do not want to offer their product next to 10 other great products, as they might not get any real exposure.

Hopefully all manufacturers are taking note of AG's entire product offerings, their great client services, and see that offering their products thru AG will only add to sales and exposure as you can get everything at one source. How many people fail to buy one item, because it isnt offered but at one of two places ??

MikeyC
05-09-2006, 09:02 AM
I've noticed Menzerna has pulled their line from some other on-line stores which I was very unhappy about. I would love to see Autogeek carry this line as they are my favorite polishes, but I realize it's not entirely up to them.

Meghan
05-09-2006, 09:27 AM
There was some consideration to carry this product, but Menzerna has discontinued their wholesale operation at this time. Therefore we cannot buy nor carry this product. If something changes we will let the forum members know. :)

BlackRocks
06-01-2006, 08:22 AM
I want to add my request for the Menzerna compounds/polishes as well. I just met and discussed buffing with a local guy that does some great work. He uses Menzerna products and watching him work a couple panels really showed the product. Good working time and a compound (it was the Intensive Polish) that left virtually no haze. One could have waxed/sealed right over the top of the freshly compounded panels.....

Todd

Neothin
06-01-2006, 08:49 AM
I too like the menzerna polishes, too bad i've run out of IP and FPII and only have PO85RD left. If AG gets the rights to sell the menzerna line, I'd be one happy camper :D

ScottB
06-01-2006, 09:03 AM
I too like the menzerna polishes, too bad i've run out of IP and FPII and only have PO85RD left. If AG gets the rights to sell the menzerna line, I'd be one happy camper :D

I love P085 ....its like both polishes in one. Its a little abrasive and harsh at first and then breaks down rather quickly into a final polish. On new finishes with very few swirls, it actually becomes the best choice.

Someone posted over on another board the gloss rating on all Menzerna polishes, and I believe the ceramiclears actually had a higher gloss rating that FP.

ZaneO
06-01-2006, 10:53 AM
I believe the ceramiclears actually had a higher gloss rating that FP.

This is accurate: http://www.menzerna.de/files/E_Polish.pdf

ScottB
06-01-2006, 12:58 PM

thanks Zane .... which one is IP ??

BlackRocks
06-01-2006, 01:10 PM

Thank you for that link!!! Great info on there.

Todd

ZaneO
06-01-2006, 01:31 PM
thanks Zane .... which one is IP ??

Intensive Polish is PO 91 L.

*My* IP and FP are PO 91 E and PO 87 E respectively (dated '03). I'm not sure about the forumla/code changes (if any).