PDA

View Full Version : Can this be fixed or send it in?

slickooz
01-21-2012, 04:30 PM
I just finished buffing a marble table inside the house with rotary, I went and grab the DA to apply wax on it. The DA was acting weird, it was wobble when a little when it was on the table. I took off the counter balance to see if I can tighten it but no luck. Here a video so you can see what I'm talking about.

MVI 3104 - YouTube

dad07
01-21-2012, 04:48 PM
Gary send it in that dosen't look good.......better safe than sorry.

Its a Groits right? they will take care of it.If you bought from AG call Nick and talk to him first.

mark58
01-21-2012, 05:08 PM
If it's PC broken shaft?

slickooz
01-21-2012, 05:12 PM
Gary send it in that dosen't look good.......better safe than sorry.

Its a Groits right? they will take care of it.If you bought from AG call Nick and talk to him first.

Yeah going send it in Monday. I bought it from another site but I just called Griots and they said just send it in.

If it's PC broken shaft?

Yeah I think the shaft part is loose/broken.

Danube
01-21-2012, 06:20 PM
Let us know their response ...

slickooz
01-21-2012, 07:38 PM
They just told me to pay for shipping, one way. They said if they can't fix it they will replace it with new one. Going send it on Monday.

Griots life time warranty is the BEST! :dblthumb2:

5.4 Shelby
01-22-2012, 07:27 AM
I've been a Griots customer for years. Their customer service is as good as AGs. Both are outstanding. The only reason they are having you pay one way is because you bought it elsewhere. I had a sticky switch on my first one. They sent a new one out and return label for the old one. They have always taken good care of me.