PDA

View Full Version : New autogeek app?

02nissanISR
01-21-2012, 08:52 AM
So I have the original app for autogeek and opened it and got a message that there is an autogeek app for the iPhone. I thought this strange since I was using the app currently. So I went to the app store and low and behold there is an app there and it didn't say I had already purchased or downloaded. So I checked it out and it is completley different. I must admitt the current one I'm using is a little buggy at times. So did we just completley revamp the app and ditch the old one all together no updates or anything? I realize this may be old news as I usually ignored this message because I thought I already was using the app. Did I miss the memo? Lol

alko
01-21-2012, 09:03 AM
I just looked and it looks like one is specifically for the forum and the other is more for the store, products, and product demo's. I believe I paid .99 cents for the forum one.

02nissanISR
01-22-2012, 08:01 AM
I just got the new one and it seems to be an iPhone native app. A review said the other one was just a bookmark to the website. This one seems like it will be easier to navigate on the phone and still give you access to the store. should have checked it out sooner.