PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Mobile Detailing Business....

Pages : [1] 2

tw33k2514
01-21-2012, 02:53 AM
I will let the video speak for it self.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyxr04BLNM0&feature=related]Lets get it mobile detailing - YouTube[/video]

Honestly though, Good to see some young guys being creative, and making money. Not my style, but I'm not going to hate on it.

DJ Richard
01-21-2012, 03:05 AM
At first I was gonna facepalm but then I was like
Let's get it!
Let's get it!
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll155/bunnyontherocks/Moving%20Pictures%20for%20Lolz/fry.gif
Let's get it!
Let's get it!

But Seriously they shoulda showed off the paint and reflections more instead of the wheels.

flyinion
01-21-2012, 03:15 AM
Wow, I don't know what's worse. That it was 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back, or that I actually watched the whole 5 minutes lol. I think I'll claim being hypnotized by the spinning spinners.

tw33k2514
01-21-2012, 03:18 AM
Wow, I don't know what's worse. That it was 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back, or that I actually watched the whole 5 minutes lol. I think I'll claim being hypnotized by the spinning spinners.

Lmao, I know what you mean..

At the end I was almost dizzy.

DavidJ021
01-21-2012, 03:28 AM
Personally I don't think a song that says:

"Catch your B###h at my house in a nightgown"

is a good song to have on your e-commercial.

But to each to their own.

tw33k2514 How did you come across this? lol

tw33k2514
01-21-2012, 03:50 AM
Every now and then I will type "detailing" in YouTube to see if anything new or interesting is happening. I must say, I like watching the foreign guys polish out exotics to weird trance music.

ArkayoDeetayo
01-21-2012, 04:33 AM
I never thought there was a song dedicated to washing cars...beefing...advertising...
kinda catchy...

Every car you did done, I did done wash them all, plus I got photo books, to prove it dawg, don't need an Autogeek to bounce on me I hold my own grounds
Let's get it
Let's get it
Let's get it

thanks Tweak(OP), I would never have seen this video ever without your random post...lol

ArkayoDeetayo
01-21-2012, 04:35 AM
At first I was gonna facepalm but then I was like
Let's get it!
Let's get it!
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll155/bunnyontherocks/Moving%20Pictures%20for%20Lolz/fry.gif
Let's get it!
Let's get it!

But Seriously they shoulda showed off the paint and reflections more instead of the wheels.

LOL! My exact reaction...at first I was like man what are these kids going to do...then let's get it! ROFL at the GIF, matches the song perfect

Tundra_10
01-21-2012, 06:55 AM
I think a "clean" version of that sound would be more appropriate, definitely a different style to other videos I have seen. It brings some "edge" to the normality of dull or less then exciting videos that display beautifully corrected cars.

As others have said, not my taste, however I commend those that put this together and hope they keep trying and are successful in their endeavors.

Bunky
01-21-2012, 07:40 AM
Different strokes for different folks. You market to the customers you want.

It seemed like there were some fancy $$$$$ wheels on those rides.

catfish07
01-21-2012, 09:48 AM
There were 5 seconds of wheels that were NOT spinning... might want let them know that.

ShineTimeDetail
01-21-2012, 10:06 AM
Lol I need someone to create shine time a song and video!!

ShineTimeDetail
01-21-2012, 10:10 AM
Their you tube count is going way up bc of AG! Haha

Vegas Transplant
01-21-2012, 10:16 AM
Thanks op!!! Had my morning coffee, read from the book of James, perused the headlines from the washington post, saw an excellent video from a true businessperson. I love this forum and all of its diversity. From Malaysia, to the Hood, from the Burbs, to the Woods.

Different strokes for different folks. You market to the customers you want.

It seemed like there were some fancy $$$$$ wheels on those rides.
:iagree:Exactly. Now I guess I will head outside to remove the snow and ice off the whips so that I may start my day. Happy trails...

TS656577
01-21-2012, 11:43 AM
something different. Not really my thing but if they are trying to appeal to a certain demographic, then so be it. I wish them luck in their endeavors. It was pretty cool to see that I song was specifically made for them, but I'm not sure it was entirely appropriate for a business advert.